Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lastrezort69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2004, 09:58 AM
    Beard not growing anymore??
    Hi... Lately, I've been having a small problem with my beard area. I'm 24 years old and I shave my face every 2 days 'cause it doesn't grow that much.

The problem I'm having lately is that there's a patch under my chin where beard used to grow but doesn't anymore. It looks ugly when I have a small beard growing 'cause there isn't any hair growing on that part of my chin. This is something I've just realized a month ago and I thought it was just an infection or a temporary thing but nothing grows anymore on that part of my face. This is really weird because I haven't cut myself nor did I receive any kind of impact or hit in that area. Not scars, NOTHING...

Anybody happen to know what this could be??

Thanks a lot!
    chrisiscrazyy Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2004, 04:45 PM
    Re: Beard not growing anymore??
    No clue go get some supplements that could help all I can think of
    desii Posts: 57, Reputation: 2

Oct 1, 2004, 05:02 PM
    I accuatly have that problem too. The area on my chin where my dimple is doesn't grow hair that fast. And I'm just recent started gorwing a goat. I just keep it small to the amoount of hair that grows in that area. Like keep it all even.. know what I mean??

If it's a total BALD area like aboslutly no hair then could be you got hurt in that area and that's why it doesn't grow. If so try not to keep a beard if its really notice able. Ull get paraniod with that.

Oct 1, 2004, 05:20 PM
    Just for you desii just let it grow your young

Oct 1, 2004, 05:24 PM
    What the heck my post got some words edited out. Werid ..

Lol why let it grow? I don't want a HUGE gote a light one. Don't think too many girls going to like a long one

Oct 1, 2004, 05:27 PM
    Well I didn't mean that way just don't worry about some spots not growing your still young you no what I mean

Oct 1, 2004, 05:42 PM
    Ohh yah I get it now. Lol but I needa impress the ladies howz it going to look with the bald spots? Lol the only reason I still keeping it is these two girls think I looks NICE On me so I'm lik okay
    EdgarV Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2004, 08:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lastrezort69
    The problem I'm having lately is that there's a patch under my chin where beard used to grow but doesn't anymore.
    Sounds like
    Alopecia Areata. I've had that too. It usually goes away (that is -- the hair comes back) by itself after a few months, but to make it go away more quick you can do something that seems strange but works.

Get some hot sauce: preferably habanero hot sauce (the really hot kind). It should be just chili peppers and not much else, no sugar if you can get it without it. Tabasco would work in a pinch.

Apply this to the afffected area and leave for 15 minutes. If it doesn't sting it's not hot enough. Then wash off. Do this every day.

My Dr. actually told me to do this and it worked!

Good luck.
    tanbearpig Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2009, 11:00 PM
    I recently turned seventeen and I have a small patch of beard on the bottom of my chin. I don't have a noticeable cleft on my chin but I do have a slight one. Guess what. The cleft grows no hair at all. Its not noticeable at a distance but it is up close. Pretty gay but I'm keeping the beard. I love it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Having beard trouble [ 8 Answers ]

Is there an effective method to help increase healthy beard growth?

Beard growth [ 2 Answers ]

I would just like to ask how to INCREASE the beard growth on my face , I still don't have the side lines needed to keep a GOATEE . Are there any oils or mixtures that can hasten the growth , and does SHAVING regularly also helps ? Kindly advise me on this

Hey about shaving beard [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everyone, l want to grow a goatee and l was advised to shave every day to make the facial hair to grow stronger and faster, but if l shave every day, there is not even going be hair grow after just one day, so how does shaving every day work? Please tell me a advise. Best wishes

Beard [ 1 Answers ]

I am 15 years old and started to have facial hair.the problem is that on one side of my face,my beard is soft smooth and growing downwards which gives it a nice look.but on the other side of my face,my beard is hard,itchy,stingy,and is growing upwards. I apply a lot of moiusturizers on my face but...

My beard doesn't grow up [ 2 Answers ]

I'm at 20 age ,and my beards doesn't grow up well on my face ,what I do?

View more questions Search