Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gnomes7 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2008, 10:25 PM

Well, just thought I would let you guys know. I talked to her today, I knew already that it would be a mistake but I did anyway. Mainly so that what I said would always be in the back of her head. I've been right about a lot of things, I knew talking to her wouldn't change her mind on anything. Just open up her mind so she could see a door to get out of her world of false reality. I didn't say I miss you or anything like that, just gave her advice and basically subliminally told her everything that will happen. I thought maybe she would at least not continue on for too much longer. As in her getting hurt sooner instead of too much later, but I know she is going to get hurt. I know they won't work out, and she will end up miserable. But at least she will come out a stronger person? Or smarter.
    But yeah, I'm done trying to help her. I know for sure now that the only way for her to ever leave false reality is for her to become miserable.
    :)
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2008, 10:36 PM

Not your problem , let her deal with her own issue's.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 8, 2008, 07:32 AM

Forgive me for saying that the only truth to your post was the last sentence. The rest is your opinion, and none of your business.
    confused90 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2009, 06:29 AM
    I'm in the situation as you dude... it sucks... she lied to me and said she was talking to her sister but she was talking to her ex for like 4 hours and then forwarded all of their text messages... so I know how you feel

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend Loves Me, But Doesn't Like Me [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, my name is Kyle and I'm 16 years old, and lately I've been having quite a bit of girlfriend trouble (She's almost 16). My girlfriend and I used to get along great, and we spent quite a decent amount of time together, but I noticed that she didn't really seem to want or liked to spend time...

My girlfriend loves me.and her ex. [ 14 Answers ]

I have been with my girlfriend for 2 years.. she said she wanted to marry me and spend the rest of her life with me... until two months ago, when she started talking to her ex again.. I figured it was OK because she loves me, and I trusted her. However, I was wrong. She cheated on me with him and...

He has a girlfriend, but loves me.but pushes me [ 20 Answers ]

I've been hanging out with this guy that I used to date about 3 weeks ago for about a month. At my 18th birthday 3 weeks ago, he got drunk and madeout with two of my friends and didn't understand why I was so upset. Also when he was drunk, he would push me into walls, refridgeraters, counters and...

My Girlfriend truly Loves me but. [ 10 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been going out for about 20 months. We met at the end of high school and we were madly in love. We know everything to know about the other. After three months of going out, we felt like we were comfortable enough to give each other our virginities. After a year and a...

I think my girlfriend loves someone else and not me [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so yeah I'm 15 years old and I've been dating my girlfriend for about 2months And I wanted to know if she still loves me things between me and her were getting a little odd like when we started dating we don't do the same things we use to do, and I think for some reason she still loves her ex...

View more questions Search