Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amorel5204 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2008, 02:05 PM
    My girlfriend just cheated on me
    My girlfriend just cheated on me what should I do should I tell her to break up with him and go back out with me?
    Kitten78 Posts: 48, Reputation: 4

Nov 18, 2008, 02:08 PM

You may feel like you like this girl...
    But to me cheating is a deal breaker and I would rid myself of her at once!
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2008, 02:09 PM

Wait did she sleep with someone else or is now DATING someone else?

Actually it doesn't even matter, she obviously doesn't respect you so just move on and date someone else.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2008, 02:10 PM

I am a guy, and I am here to tell you to pick your balls back up and leave her the hell alone. Get her out of your life. Why would you beg her to go back out with you man? She is dirt and doesn't deserve you.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2008, 02:10 PM

She cheated on you why would you want her back? Can you honestly say you can look at her and not think of her being with some other guy? I know I couldn't.

Nov 18, 2008, 02:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitten78 View Post
    You may feel like you like this girl...
    But to me cheating is a deal breaker and I would rid myself of her at once!!
    She cheated on me with my best friend
    LifeChangesMan Posts: 329, Reputation: 39

Nov 18, 2008, 02:13 PM
    If she cheated on you, no excuses she's done, unless you really feel for this girl and you have to put it behind you and never bring it up again in future situations and arguments. Can you do that?
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2008, 02:13 PM

Dude, both her and your best friend need to be left behind. That is absurd.

Nov 18, 2008, 02:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kctiger View Post
    Dude, both her and your best friend need to be left behind. That is absurd.
    She said that she wants to be friends with me and she dosdent want me to get mad at her
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2008, 02:16 PM

I don't care what she says. Is she with you... let me talk to her (type to her)
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2008, 02:18 PM

Don't be a moron man.. don't be friends with her.. and you should be angry with her and your best friend X!

Get rid of them both!. they are both scum and should not be in your life..

If you can't see that..

then welcome to a world with only hurt as your partner.

simple as that
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2008, 02:18 PM

The fact that she thinks she can be friends with you after all of this is an insult to you! Do not let her walk all over you like a rug. She seems like a self absorbed person who thinks she can take full advantage of you. NOPE! Neither her nor your so called 'best friend' are worth keeping. Better people are out there!
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2008, 02:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by amorel5204 View Post
    she said that she wants to be friends with me and she dosdent want me to get mad at her
    Screw that! Seriously? She thinks that request is even a possibility? Not only be friends with her and not be mad either? "hey you cheated on me with my best friend but it's ok. I don't mind." even if you did get back together you would most likely never be able to trust her again. I would start moving on, because there are friends and girls out there that will respect you more than that.
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2008, 02:23 PM

Getting back together IS NOT an option for you. Don't even let that slip into your mind.
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2008, 02:24 PM
    How old are you?
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2008, 02:25 PM

There are lots of girls out there that are single. But I would recommend taking some time for you before you start a serious relationship with anyone else.
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2008, 02:26 PM

How long were you with your girlfriend before she cheated on you?
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2008, 02:27 PM

P.S. I am a man by the way. I asked your age because I thought you were trying to pick single girls up on this website (thus I thought it was a rather immature question). Just wanted to clear the air here so we are all on the same page.
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2008, 02:32 PM
    You obviously didn't care too much about this girl, as you don't really seem that upset about it. So... go find another girl at some random bar if that is what you are looking for.

Nov 18, 2008, 02:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoeMarie View Post
    how long were you with your girlfriend before she cheated on you?
    Two years

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend found out I cheated on her but she loves me and. [ 3 Answers ]

Well she found out I cheated on her and I was going out w/ this one chick in nc. But it only happened for one day the cheating. We were talking about this and I told her the story and we were cring and I hate myself for doing this and she loves me and she would never break up w/ me and I feel the...

I cheated on my Girlfriend, What to do about it? [ 60 Answers ]

Ok lets go through the run down of what happened. I was at my friends house for a small party and during the night I became rather drunk and player some strip poker (which I won but that's not important really) after which a girl at the party and myself started flirting and stuff. Now the bad part...

My Girlfriend Cheated on me with another girl! [ 22 Answers ]

Ok I don't usually resort to the internet for advice but I'm desprate and I need some real opinons on my problem.PlEaSe HeLp Me Ok me and my Girlfriend have been going out for 4 months now and I've been thinking she mite be the girl for me.I know that's a bit KrAzY since were both only 16 and have...

Girlfriend cheated then dumped me [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend just dumped me! I thought we were in love but I guess not. She basically took my heart out and stomped all over it.:( While I waz being loyal to her she turns around and cheats. We have been dating for 8 months and it feelz like I just wasted 8 months I could never get back. I'm going...

Has Girlfriend cheated on me? [ 9 Answers ]

Ok, where do I start? I 've been with this girl for 1 year now. She is at University in Glasgow (scotland) and is 25, while I'm a Van driver working in London (England) and I'm 26. Before going out (dating) with me she was going out a guy who was an aquantance(think its spelt right) of me and my...

View more questions Search