Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raspberrytickle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2008, 04:35 PM
    He Cheated
    Thing is me and my partner have been together for 4 years now and he told me that he made love to another whilst I was visiting my farther for 2 weeks he went out on his own and started to dance with another girl then he agreed to follow her to her house and he did his dirty work then got up and left he aventually told me a week after but what my question is : is he truly sorry he's cryed in my arms and tried to get close to me I can see it in his eyes he regreted what he did. But why didn't I spring to mind when he was being unfaithfull and one of the reasons he says he did it was because she is skinny I'm a size 14-16 I feel like I have to change to stop my bloke from cheeting or to stay with anyone 4 that matter. Will he do it again I just don't no am I waisting my time trying to patch this relationship up for him to braek my heart again it seems he has taken the weight of his sholders by telling me and I'm the one left to suffer can anyone give me any advise on what he should do to win my heart and trust back bcoz I have never felt so depressed its never happened to me before please help... I want to be able to forget and forgive but I don't want him to feel under the thumb so he does it again... xxxxx:confused::mad::(
    jimmy9397 Posts: 2, Reputation: -1

Nov 10, 2008, 04:39 PM

Your boy friend is a fag
    LILMAMA387 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2008, 04:42 PM
    He will do it again if he sees that you won't leave
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 10, 2008, 04:49 PM

Boy have you bought his act hook line and sinker. He cheats and now you think it is your fault, I guess next time you burn dinner he can go cheat because of that also.

He is a dog, he made a choice to take his pants down, and he did it because he has no love or respect for you.

And now he has you thinking you did something to "make him"

No this is not true, if he was going to be faithful he would o matter what
    Hazel1220 Posts: 102, Reputation: 13

Nov 12, 2008, 12:40 PM

Leave him now!! He might say he loves you but anyone that treats someone that way does not know how to love anyone but themselves. How hurtful! I cannot imagine the anguish you are going through.
    First of all to tell you he cheated because she was skinny is degrading and downright mean to you. As hard as it is right now try to find some confidence to leave this sorry excuse for a man. You will be better off without him.
    I get so angry when I hear of things like this.
    Try to stay aware of the mind games and manipulation he is using with you. This was NOT your fault and you need to leave him because he will do it again.
    DPP29 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Nov 12, 2008, 05:56 PM
    NVM I posted in the wrong area, sorry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He told me he cheated. Now he tells me .he lied and never cheated! [ 11 Answers ]

Ok a month ago my boyfriend had told me he cheated on me! So obviously I broke up with him. And a week ago he told me he never really did cheat on me.. like the girl tried to kiss him but he never answered the kiss. He says he feels guilty from that. And he said he told me he cheated on me to test...

Cheated on him [ 12 Answers ]

I am madly in love with a man for four years. We live together and are basically a "married couple" relationship. I am only 22. During the past two years I have found it more and more difficult to not be attracted to other men, only on a physical level. Like I said I love my boyfriend more...

I cheated [ 5 Answers ]

I cheated I had to wonderful men in my life but I was in love with just one. And one of the guys called him and told him everything. Now this guy wants nothing to do with me. I was never this kind of person. Am not sure what happened. I miss him I can't eat sleep I just want to crawl in a hole and...

Looks like he's cheated ? [ 8 Answers ]

Recently my boyfriend of over a year and I went through a brief separation. During this time he went out with a couple of other women but I didn't go out with anyone. A couple weeks ago he lied to me about being out with another woman and then admitted he stayed with her that night, but told me...

Got cheated [ 1 Answers ]

I been dating this girl for almost 2 years and I thought everything was going great, we spend a lot of time to together and apart. I thought we were both really happy. But then this weekend she's "not feeling good" and wants me to take her home, so I do. She calls me and tells me she's going to a...

View more questions Search