Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Juscrago Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Sep 28, 2008, 06:31 PM
    Do some women like the bigger guys?
    I'm a big guy. I would compare myself to Jack Black, maybe a little taller and bigger. I've always thought that women preferred guys who weren't overweight until I met a guy at work who is much bigger than I am and is married. I'd like to know what his secret is.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 28, 2008, 06:37 PM
    Every person has a personal preference. Some women like bigger men, some men like bigger women. As far as the secret, what about personality?
    pikachufannumber1 Posts: 98, Reputation: 6

Sep 28, 2008, 06:45 PM

Of course some women like bigger men. Although, if they really truly are the one for you, they will look past your exterior and see you for your personality. There is no secret. Just be yourself and one day you will find the one.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 28, 2008, 07:37 PM

Let me see I am over 50, almost bald, walk with a cane, I weigh about 260. After my wife left, I have plenty of chances on dates.

It is a matter of asking enough people and finding someone who either does not care about looks ( most personality is a lot more important in adults that are really grown up) and really just asking enough people.
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Sep 29, 2008, 12:11 AM

My husband is overweight, but I love him.
    I never did have a preference about looks... well
    They had to be clean, smell good, well groomed. You know they had to have good grooming habits.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2008, 12:16 AM

really doesn't matter. Will a guy that has a six pack abs have a better shot with a girl at a random club than you? Generally... he might, but it's all about how you carry yourself. If you carry yourself with the attitude that you are possibly the best thing to happen since sliced bread (and this is not being a cocky jerk, I'm talking about confidence), then you probably have a better shot.
    Gift-Of-Gab Posts: 16, Reputation: 4

Sep 29, 2008, 05:09 AM

Everone has their own preferences! Some like bigger men and some like small men.

Think of every couple you have seen lately, they are not the same yeah! That should answer your question, different people like different things!

As to what his secret is... Most likely just being himself! Don't compare yourself to others just embrace yourself and enjoy being who you are!
    :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Guys, do you prefer shy or outgoing women? [ 12 Answers ]

Anyone's opinion is welcome :)

Do guys prefer LONG or short legs on Women? [ 38 Answers ]

I'm 5'8 and a half, I weigh 112, and I have EXTREMELY long limbs. My torso isn't "short" but I feel that compared to my long are and legs, it's not as long as it should be. I researched a website that told me my correct measurements according to "Standardized Body Proportions" in America. ...

Married women playing with single guys [ 8 Answers ]

Say a younger single guy is seduced into having an affair with an older married women and the sex is amazing but the guy ends up falling in love with her and the women says she's in love with him and wants to leave her husband for him, she says these things over a long period but shows no action to...

Older Women & Da young guys [ 4 Answers ]

I really like older women-older then me twentys,thirtys, and even early fourtys. I'm a grown man but I got that baby face so when I go to try and talk to an older honey they response sometimes is I'm to old for you and mostly you to long.So my question is what can I do or say to these ladies when...

View more questions Search