Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilflippy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2008, 10:10 PM
    I just text my ex girlfriend would you be my fiancé ans she has a boyfriend
    Hi there I just found out today my Ex girlfriend has a new boyfriend for the last week I wast wonderding why she was not calling me back and when she did answear she told me stop calling her and hang up things were just fine about a week ago we were talking a went out to eat and stuff and I've been asking her if she wanted to hang out the last 3 days and she said no through text messaging I am confused now what's going on? Al of a sudden she doesn't want to talk to me anymore. I sent her repeated messages just saying I want to talk to her and she didn't return them or I would call her and she would hang up finally today I got a call back and she told me she found somebody new her boyfriend she's been dating for maybe a week and she says her boyfriend want her to cut off ties with me but she told me on the phone she doest want to cut off ties with me I asked her why would she want to do that she said so it won't ruin her new relationship I still love this girl and want to be with her but she says she doesn't want to cut off communication with me? She says she has found somebody else so we talked on the phone for abount a hour and I told her I still love her and want to be with her give me another chance. So we finally hung up and I sent her a text saying would she be my fiancé but she has not responded what are your thoughts please reply thanks
    msbug Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2008, 10:25 PM
    I don't know about you guys getting back together but I definitely think that you probably should not have proposed to her through a text message
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2008, 10:25 PM
    So many wrong things about this.

1. you asked your ex to marry you.

2. you asked your ex to marry you... via TEXT?

3. you... kept in touch with your ex?

How old are you? Did you think asking her to marry you would somehow bring her back... or something?

... this isn't a movie, it's life, and it sucks. Get used to it buddy.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Sep 17, 2008, 10:31 PM
    It is inappropriate to ask out other people's girlfriends. It is WAY inappropriate to ask them to marry you.

That you could do that in a text message shows how unsuited you are to even be in a relationship. Some things, SOME THINGS, simply must be sacred enough to say face to face... preferably to someone who isn't dating someone else.

Issues, man, you got 'em, and they aren't HER.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2008, 08:27 AM
    It' time to move on. Stop communicating with her otherwise you won't be able to get over her. I don't understand you proposed to her if she always have someone. It sounds like she was just stringing you along but you didn't take the hint that she didn't want to be bother but then your each confess your love for one another, please, both of your are playing with each other emotions. Get over her then find someone else. For now stop the texting and calling.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 18, 2008, 09:08 AM
    What part of "No, leave me alone!!!", is it you don't understand??
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2008, 09:17 AM
    Wow... Did you not get the hint by her ignoring you? And then you do by far the dumbest move of all, ask her to marry you! AND via text for that fact.. I wasn't even dumb enough to ask my fiancé to marry me through a text! I wouldn't be sitting here today ha ha

Seriously pick your b@lls up and walk away, she's probably telling her friends how much of a sissy you are for acting this way. Do you even have a set anymore? Please for the love of god, walk away
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 18, 2008, 09:29 AM
    You asked her to marry you through a text message, after she said she wants to cut of contact because of her new boyfriend? Are you really surprised she hasn't responded? Really?

The guy I dated before I met my hubby wouldn't take "go the hell away" for an answer. He called every few weeks to ask if I was single, wanted to go out for dinner, just be friends etc. etc. Friendship wasn't a possibility, he had proven that before.

Anyway, hubby and I had been together 5 years, were getting married. The day before the wedding the ex called me to say "When you wise up and realize that I'm the only man for you, I'll be here waiting". Ya, right. :(

Get over this girl, she's moved on, now you have to as well.

As for the marriage proposal, if my hubby had proposed to me through a text, I'd be married to someone else.

No Contact, live it, learn it, love it!

Good luck.
    brokenhearted1515 Posts: 68, Reputation: 10

Sep 18, 2008, 09:37 AM
    OK what you have done can not be undone. So I am not going to comment on the size of your balls. But seriously think about it, do you want to be with someone that obviously doesn't care about you enough to want to be with you, and even worse be with someone else? You shot yourself in the foot bud. Take out the bullet and heal. Move on. You deserve better, but will never get better unless you take the time to heal and get yourself better. Its going to be hard, VERY HARD. But there is light at the end of the tunnel, and you will get closer and closer as time goes on. And you will look back in a while from now, and say the same thing I say... I can't believe how strong I am. And it feels good.. really GOOD! The sooner you realize its over the sooner you can move on and be happy again. Best of luck. Keep posting!
    GothGirl1771 Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Sep 18, 2008, 09:42 AM
    Um, you really shouldn't have asked her to marry you. That probibly REALLY ended your talking. Especially, since she has a boyfriend already, and that you asked her during text///EEKK...
    Move on, forget about this chick, it could be hard, but she's probibly freaked now. Don't contact her any more. Move on with life.

Sep 18, 2008, 09:43 PM
    So I Went to go see her at work today and asked her about how she felt about my question and she said she feels something in a good way what does this mean? And she called me and said she's stopping by my house after work to hang out and we watched TV for a couple of hours and she also mentioned that she missed me and need time to think about the situation and when I walked her to her car I gave her a hug and I kissed her and we kissed for a little bit and she said stop it that's like cheating so we stopped and she is about to leave and we kiised again what are your thoughts thanks
    Software Expert

Sep 18, 2008, 09:58 PM
    I think you're cheating, and you're turning her into a cheater. Is there a noble bone anywhere in your body?

Telling her you're interested in her is one thing, actually making out with someone else's girlfriend puts you into the scum department, something you DON'T have to do.

You know all of this, and don't care, so why are you asking us? Now I'M confused.

Sep 18, 2008, 10:03 PM
    I'm just asking because I want my ex back and her to break up with her boyfriend and come back to me
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2008, 10:34 PM
    There is a lot of you want you want, its not always about you. I think your in a bad place,

Ok look. She then says she does not want to be with you. Then she says she does, and she kisses you, while she has another boyfriend.

I would not marrie this girl. You guys both do not seem ready for that typ of a relationship, she and yourself have no idea what you want. I'm sorry but I do think the best thing for you is to delete her from your life
    Software Expert

Sep 18, 2008, 10:43 PM
    From where I sit, what you're wanting to come back to you is a girl who can make out with someone who isn't her boyfriend when the boyfriend isn't around. THAT is what you will get back.

So, when YOU become the boyfriend, what do YOU think will be happening behind your back? If you have trouble answering that question, remember what you two were doing today... now do you know what she'll be doing when you're not around?

Is this sinking in at all? You're CHASING a girl who you KNOW will cheat on her boyfriend. Hello! Anybody home?!
    busterite Posts: 156, Reputation: 30

Sep 19, 2008, 04:00 AM
    May I ask why you guys broke up at the first place? Why is she your ex if as you say you both feel something for each other? And most importantly why has she moved on to someone else if she still has feelings for you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get my boyfriend/fiance to stop wanting to go clubbing? [ 7 Answers ]

my boyfriend/fiance has a bad past. he used to do, sell drugs, and be a manwhore. but i changed him from those things, but now that hes doesnt do that and that hes 19 he thinks he can go clubbing. he says since i dont let him smoke anymore that going clubbing with all his guys friend (which do...

Dad's girlfriend/fiance [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 16 and my dad is 44. My parents got divorced about 2 years ago. I live part time with my mom and part time with my dad. About a month ago my dad started dating a girl who was interning at his office who is 18! My older sister is 19 and so this is just so creepy. Not only is it creepy but...

FiancŽ won't let go of an ex-boyfriend [ 8 Answers ]

I am 28yrs old engaged to a 37 yr old woman, at a early point in our relationship I was kind of distant... she started talking to who I thought was my best friend. He set me up to make it look like I was cheating with multiple partners, he wanted to play her Knight in shinning armor so to say. We...

Girlfriend-fiance moves away without saying a word [ 7 Answers ]

She moves away without telling me and we were together for 5 years its sounds harsh and the break up was when you break up wihtout no closure advive for me would be nice to work this out.

Ex boyfriend text me the weekend [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I would like advice on my situation to make a long story short we were together for 3 months and he went back to his ex they were together for 2 1/2 yrs I was upset when he told me he said only for her he would be still with me and I was beter looking then her and then I meet him...

View more questions Search