Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gizmum71 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2008, 04:47 PM
    Childhood insecurities
    I have a ten year old daughter who has become very clingy - she cannot bear to be apart from me and when she is at her friends house becomes quite panicky?

What can I do to deal with her insecurity?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 6, 2008, 05:00 PM
    Have you talked to her about this? Has anything changed in her life recently?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She said she wants some time- because of her own insecurities [ 47 Answers ]

After the most amazing 3 months of knowing this girl and having the strongest connection I have ever had with anyone it came to this... In her past, she wasn't the most reliable and honest person with her previous boyfriend of 6 years. She broke up with him and met me 2 weeks later; we had...

My husbands insecurities [ 5 Answers ]

To Whom It May Concern, I live with my fiancé, and have done for 3-1/2 years. We both have two kids each. My fiancés last marriage ended due to infidelity on his ex-wifes part. Now that we are together, and have lived together for 3-1/2 years, in that duration of time, I have not even...

My Insecurities [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I Am A 45 Yr Old Woman Who Got Married Again Almost A Yr Ago, After Being Alone For 2 Yrs. My First Husband Passed Away. I Met My Husband Online In August 2004, We Were Married August 2006. We Have A Dream Come True For Both Of Us. But I Have Insecurities.I Love Him More Then Anything In This...

Insecurities [ 6 Answers ]

How do I get rid of insecurities need help please I don't know how I need help

View more questions Search