Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xocutee911ox Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2008, 01:24 PM
    How is this going to work
    Me boyfriend and I have been going out for 2 months and he always has time to hang with his friends and not me I feel like he never has time for me his 17 and I'm 16 I no that he works and I understand that but when I ask him to come over after work he says he can't because his mom told him no but then when I call him like an hour later he's hanging out with his friends.. and like some of his friend don't like me but I don't care.. and I just don't under stand that he has time for his friends but NEVER me and I just don't get it. We sometimes fight because I tell him that's it's alllways me calling him and he thinks that's not true.. IT IS..

He use tot alk to this girl named lilly witch I hate and then she sent him naked pix's and he told me and I got mad so then he stopped talkng to her...
    He hides his fone from me and I just think he's hiiding something from me but I ask and he's like I have nothing to hide from u

I JUST DON'T GET IT
    KissMe10der Posts: 306, Reputation: 22

Jul 30, 2008, 01:42 PM
    Your young, this isn't what you like in your relationship.. Well there are plently of guys out there that will give you the time of day you feel you need.

AND not lie to you about his ability to hang out with someone. I think it would be one thing if he said, "Babe, its friends night" Rather.. "My mom told me...."

Plus you know a girl doesn't tend to send nude photos unless provoked.. Think about that.
    daisydew Posts: 75, Reputation: 14

Jul 30, 2008, 06:55 PM
    You don't need or deserve this kind of treatment. First relationships are for learning what you do and don't want in a relationship. Leave this guy and chalk it up to a learning experience.
    bigbird213 Posts: 681, Reputation: 110

Jul 30, 2008, 07:00 PM
    I wouldn't trust him...

On another note, it is very hard for a relationship to work, especially between young people, when they come from different "lifestyles"... What I mean is that it can be very tough if your don't get along with his friends. If you won't tolerate them, and they won't tolerate you, it can be VERY stressful on him.

Don't get angry at him for have naked pics sent to him, he did the responsible thing and told you, and stopped talking to her - though hiding his phone after that sort of thing isn't a smart idea.

All in all it seems like neither of you want this relationship, or aren't mature enough to keep it going. Maybe its time you give each other some space and see where your lives take you? Why fight for something with so little invested (2 months) when your so young?
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2008, 05:58 AM
    I agree BB, they aren't mature enough for a serious relationship yet. This is just going to end soon, too much aggrevation for a young couple
    bman800 Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Jul 31, 2008, 10:43 AM
    In my opinion check out his phone see what you can find.but don't get caught don't take chances, we don't need anymore problems. If its too bad then dump him, you have some good advice above.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2008, 10:52 AM
    Bman, I won't give you a reddie, but that is horrible advice. Never tell someone to invade someone else's personal space. He is 17, when I was that age, I loved being out with my friends. A nagging girlfriend is the last thing I wanted, especially one who would go through my phone. No trust=no relationship

Jul 31, 2008, 02:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Romefalls19
    Bman, I won't give you a reddie, but that is horrible advice. Never tell someone to invade someone else's personal space. He is 17, when I was that age, I loved being out with my friends. A nagging girlfriend is the last thing I wanted, especially one who would go through my phone. No trust=no relationship
    I had to spread it, but I agree... The nagging will kill you. Hell, I'm 21 and I still think the same way :)

Jul 31, 2008, 02:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by KissMe10der
    Your young, this isnt what you like in your relationship.. Well there are plently of guys out there that will give you the time of day you feel you need.

AND not lie to you about his ability to hang out with someone. I think it would be one thing if he said, "Babe, its friends night" Rather.. "My mom told me...."

Plus you know a girl doesnt tend to send nude photos unless provoked.. Think about that.
    I seen the pixs that she sent him and I'm happy he told me. But she tried get back with him and that's what scares me. I have messaged her on myspace and everything.
    I love him a lot but I hate that we frght all the time

Jul 31, 2008, 02:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbird213
    I had to spread it, but I agree... The nagging will kill you. Hell, im 21 and I still think the same way :)
    I no it will. But sometimes I don't trust him because OK he smokes pot and witch I don't care that's not the prob. The prob is that his friends tell him that he only wants me because I have ex with him and that he should dump me... and one day he is going to listin

Jul 31, 2008, 02:29 PM
    I agree BB, they aren't mature enough for a serious relationship yet. This is just going to end soon, too much aggrevation for a young couple
    But I love him I can't just let him go.. I no were are young but we don't act like it

Jul 31, 2008, 02:35 PM
    Obviously its hard when you care for someone...

Don't take this personally, but I don't think you can love him after only two months. Even more so since you are only 17. I doubt you have ever been "in love" before this, so these feelings are probably new to you and you are feeling what you assume is love. After such a short time, everything should still seem great, it always does...

What you decide is up to you, but from the things I have read, it does seem that you act young...

Jul 31, 2008, 02:36 PM
    You have been dating for 2 months. Do you really consider it true love... sure it's a type of love... whatever it maybe.. But I guarantee if you broke up and a month later you would have moved on or at least felt better.

Aug 2, 2008, 10:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by KissMe10der
    You have been dating for 2 months. Do you really consider it true love... sure its a type of love... whatever it maybe.. But I guarantee if you broke up and a month later you would have moved on or atleast felt better.
    I no love is I'm not a little kid... I don't act my age at all... you guys aren't helping me at alll:mad:

Aug 2, 2008, 10:21 AM
    U r the only one who is helpping me can't uplzz emaill me [email protected] these other people r putting me down... so can u plzz..
    Thanks

Aug 2, 2008, 10:38 AM
    We are giving you advice, you asked a question.

Im not putting you down. I was 16 once... I understand.

I thought, I was in love with so many guys... etc. It was lust.

He isn't treating you right, so move on and find someone who does. Treat you right.
    If you want to sit there and take his crap, then do so. But then don't complain about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Live in NH, work for MA company, if relocated to work from home, what about taxes? [ 3 Answers ]

Here is the situation: I currently live in NH and work for a MA company. So far I have been filing as non-resident MA tax. I have a possibility to relocate to my home in NH instead of the office in MA. Here are my questions: 1. Will MA taxes still be deducted from my pay? 2. Should I...

Importance of MEP Work planning before civil work [ 1 Answers ]

I am a project manager in one of the steel factory construction site in UAE, please give me the importance of the entireMEP work preplanning?

How does POS retail tills work, cash registers with touch screens how do they work? [ 2 Answers ]

How does POS retail tills work, cash registers with touch screens how do they work? They are also known an point of sale and kiosks like the ones in mcdonalds or leisure centres

How does POS retail tills work, cash registers with touch screens how do they work? [ 2 Answers ]

How does POS retail tills work, cash registers with touch screens how do they work? They are also known an point of sale and kiosks like the ones in mcdonalds or leisure centres

View more questions Search