Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dallasboy Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2008, 07:51 AM
    Why do women act like this
    My ex and I selpt together about a week ago.We have been broken up about three months.At first I just took it as sex.But a few days past and I started feeling a little bit more.I asked her what she felt and she said nothing.She said she had no feelings about it at all.Can this really be true?She still answer all my calls but each time I mention just missing her she seems to cut the conversation short.Can any ladies shed some light on why women sleep with there exes and seem to have no feelings about it after such a long relationship
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2008, 09:18 AM
    Because you make yourself available for it. She figures it's a safe bet to know you are still around if she needs someone to make her feel special. Maybe think of yourself more than just a piece of meat, next time she wants to "hang out" say you have plans
    Gregisteredtrademark Posts: 226, Reputation: 35

Jul 15, 2008, 09:34 AM
    She looked at it as a safe booty call.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2008, 10:34 AM
    When you can make a statement like .At first I just took it as sex.
    Must mean you were looking at it the same way. Why suddenly expect her to see it as she should be wanting more just because all of a sudden you want it to be more?
    Lovelee Posts: 150, Reputation: 5

Jul 15, 2008, 07:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    When you can make a statement like .At first I just took it as sex.
    Must mean you were looking at it the same way. Why suddenly expect her to see it as she should be wanting more just because all of a sudden you want it to be more?
    That's a good point N0help4u. That's why I believe that it is a bad idea to sleep with an ex. Somewhere along somebody gets too attached and the other doesn't and that's a problem.
    losingit77 Posts: 105, Reputation: 31

Jul 15, 2008, 07:09 PM
    What are the details of the breakup? Who broke up with you? That'll help explain a lot.
    losingit77 Posts: 105, Reputation: 31

Jul 15, 2008, 07:13 PM
    Ok, I just read some of your other posts so I got the details of your breakup.

Basically, DON'T ever sleep with an ex... as long as they're still an ex. She's acting this way cause she can. She still has the power over you and she knows it. When she needed a warm body, you were there for her. It has nothing to do with her being a woman. Women and men can do the same thing. Some are just capable of shutting their feelings off when it comes to sex especially since it seems that her feelings have been shut down for a while now whereas yours are still too close to the surface.

Leave it alone and get back to healing yourself and moving on. Good luck! We're here for you. You fell off the horse, but you can get back on.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2008, 07:32 PM
    I just read a lot of his other posts, he keeps posting the same question possibly looking for an answer that says "she wants you back! Go get her"

It will not happen, at least from any rational minds on this site.
    ForeverZero Posts: 312, Reputation: 82

Jul 16, 2008, 06:34 PM
    Codependency
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2008, 06:56 PM
    I'll be honest that I didn't read your previous post, but in my opinion, I don't believe she didn't feel any after that. Women are emotional. She's lying because she doesn't want to go back being with you. How bad is your break up? Did you do something unforgivable?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jul 16, 2008, 07:00 PM
    I just want to point out that just because your ex did this doesn't mean that "all women have sex with their exes and seem to have no feelings about it". Smart women don't sleep with their exes unless they know there's a possibility of reconciling. I think that she just wanted sex with someone that she was comfortable with.
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2008, 07:22 PM
    I just read your posts and yes they are almost all the same. You aren't specific what are you fighting about and why she broke up with you. With your tone, you seem emotional, vocal and possesive. (I stand to be corrected)

But I'll go back to what I first said I Don't BELIEVE SHE Didn't FEEL ANYTHING. For some reason, her mind says, she should not go back with you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 19, 2008, 08:18 PM
    She doesn't feel the same as you, and your still giving her what she wants so she takes it. You can break that cycle by being a lot less available.

Why should she buy the cow when the milk is free? Sound familiar?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why do straight women fool around with straight women: An open discussion. [ 55 Answers ]

Ever wondered why straight women fool around with other straight (or gay) women? Ever tried it? Ever regretted it? Thoughts?

When Women Lie [ 5 Answers ]

One day, when a seamstress was sewing while sitting close to a river, her thimble fell into the water. When she cried out, the Lord appeared and asked, "My dear child, why are you crying?" The seamstress replied that her thimble had fallen into the water and that she needed it to help her...

A women to a man [ 23 Answers ]

To me, from personal experiences I feel that to a man a women is nothing more then a body to use and a pretty face... and even when your realionship is on the rocks they still want to have sex... whats up with that.. why do all men only care about sex... I am in a realionship also and may be...

Women and sex [ 10 Answers ]

Do women say things they may not mean ("I love you" I've never connected with anyone like you before" etc... ) because of some kind effect sex has on them? And if so how do you decipher between what they say and what they mean when it comes to matters of the heart after sex?

View more questions Search