Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessie525 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jul 7, 2008, 02:43 AM
    Fat on the belly . It needs to go but it won't !
    HI GUYS.

Im 10 stone and I really won't to get down to a size 8 agen.. I've tried a lot of things and even slimming tablets but they make me crazy!.
    Now I am on the speacil k deit thing and it isn't working.. I really need to get slimmer for the summer do you have any sugestions for me.. pleasee ! :confused:
    Thanks
    ForeverZero Posts: 312, Reputation: 82

Jul 26, 2008, 08:53 PM
    Diet and exercise
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2008, 09:12 PM
    Well, I'll say the same thing to everyone that wants to lose weight no matter how much weight they want to lose.

You have to assess what you eat and how much of it you eat. Take a day and try to "count calories" and find out exactly how many calories you're taking in.

From there, start slowly by cutting out sodas, junk food, chips, etc.

Try to replace high carb foods with high protein foods.

Also, add an exercise plan... anything from walking, running, swimming, etc. for 30 minutes a day will do wonders.

Belly fat is the last to go, so keep at it and don't get disappointed.
    linnealand Posts: 1,088, Reputation: 216
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2008, 06:54 AM
    Doing cruches and various styles of sit-ups will do amazing things for your torso overall. By building muscle in your abdomen, you are going to be targeting the fat there much, much faster. Also, it will help to sculpt a much better shape. Do them everyday, and you won't be sorry, no matter what your weight.
    linnealand Posts: 1,088, Reputation: 216
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2008, 07:46 AM
    Doing cruches and various styles of sit-ups will do amazing things for your torso overall. By building muscle in your abdomen, you are going to be targeting the fat there much, much faster. Also, it will help to sculpt a much better shape. Do them everyday, and you won't be sorry, no matter what your weight.
    jazmine16 Posts: 70, Reputation: 9

Aug 2, 2008, 09:10 AM
    Sit-ups would really help. Try to do at least 50 then 75 then 100 until you can reach 300 per day. :D yeah, it looks HARD but you'll really have good figure if you do it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Saturn won't start, power locks won't work, radio resets itself. [ 4 Answers ]

My 99 Saturn has had some starting problems in the past. It would sometimes not start but if you let it sit from anywhere from 45 minutes to 24 hours, it would eventually start. Or, after having Dad look at it, we could tap the starter and it would work. So we thought it was the starter. I...

Carrier Heater won't shut off! Blows only cool air. Heat won't work! [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what I can do? My carrier heater is only 2 years old. As of yesterday the heater unit wouldn't shut off and when I turn the heat up it just keeps blowing cool air. I heard I can trip a breaker switch. Is that the electrical switch in the garage or on the heater itself? Please let...

My furnace won't light and the lights on my control module won't come on [ 2 Answers ]

Ok a couple of question if you can help I have a comfortmaker furnace I believe 1999 it came on a couple of times after I bought a new transformer, board, capacitator, and ignition control module now it won't come back on What to Do! Also I wanted to know if you can tell me the difference between...

New puppy won't stop breathing weird. Won't poop either. [ 5 Answers ]

I just got a new puppy yesterday afternoon. He's 8 weeks old, and came from a farm. We brought him home, and the whole time he was breathing weird, like he's grunting. He slept throughout the night OK, but when I got up and took him outside, he peed but was whimpering the whole time. (I think that...

Kenmore he4 panel won't work and dryer won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I have had the circuit board/panel replaced once on my he4. I had only 2 weeks left on the warranty and figured it should be OK once it was fixed. They wanted another $200 to renew the warranty! Didn't have the $$ at the time. Anyway, the same darn thing is happening... you have to push the buttons...

View more questions Search