Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Da3oOya80 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2008, 08:09 AM
    I afraied that when I miss him go back to him
    I was with him 7 years ago and there is their between us that we will married after his father give us the agrement but hi father didn't give his agree and I felt so bad about this between and I tell him that I cannot continue with this and he keep silents so I breakup with him because he never realized broking up and I try to disparately to not waiting him but I keep acounts the dey we broking up and imagine that after 5 months he will come back to me with his desation how can live without hope that he will come back :confused:
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2008, 08:35 AM
    How old are you?
    What country do you live in?
    Are you saying you broke up 7 years ago or 5 months ago?
    Are you saying you want to get back or you do not want to?

After 7 years I don't see much hope in waiting for him

Jul 1, 2008, 08:50 AM
    I'm 27 years old and I'm from kuwait also we brokeup 2 weeks ago and I don't want to think about him
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2008, 09:07 AM
    At your age even in your country I have a feeling if his dad did not give his consent he may never give his consent. If you do not want him back can you get involved with something else or maybe even somebody else to take your mind off him?

Jul 1, 2008, 10:27 AM
    Yea I a gree with u but it's still to hard for me to move on with my life
    shanek1979 Posts: 15, Reputation: 0

Jul 1, 2008, 10:41 AM
    I answer this with a shameful lack of knowledge to you culture so I apologise if I am suggesting the ridiculous. But quite basically the best way to move on is too keep busy. Be out with friends, occupy your time during the day and evenings and do things that build up yourself esteem. I don't recommend random dating at the best of times and I wouldn't recommend it here but at least chatting to members of the opposite sex, even plutonic ( not flirting) will help you recover yourself esteem.

Best wishes

S
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 5, 2008, 10:20 AM
    Building a life that you enjoy with people you love, and fun activities, along with time, and patience is what you need. May hurt now but just love who you are and things will get better. I guarantee it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I miss him.does he miss and love me too? [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I broke up about a month ago now. We talk everyday whether it is online or through text. We do not talk on the phone but even while dating we didn't. He is just not a phone person. Well when we broke up it was all his choice. He said that there were things about me that he...

I miss him so much.I want him back [ 6 Answers ]

My b/f of 1 1/2 years shocked me by breaking up with me about 2 weeks ago. (We are both 23) It started as an argument (and we hardly ever fought) and ended up him coming to this decision. He said he was burned out and couldn't deal with our relationship anymore. I was shocked beyond belief as I...

I miss my ex and I think I want him back [ 5 Answers ]

In August I broke up with the person I had been dating for four years. While we had a very rocky relationship we did have a good one. We had issues just like everyone else except I cried a lot and he got angry a lot and was super controlling. When I entered college this past year I decided that I...

I Miss her and want her back [ 1 Answers ]

My girl broke up with me 8 days ago and its tearing me apart, ill start from the beginning. Me and Jude had been going out for 10months, she was perfect for me. We quickly fell in love with each other after a few months, we are both young and so admitted that it was both of our first times being...

I miss and want my exboyfriend back [ 6 Answers ]

I miss my exboyfriend Gerry very much. I try and try to get over him, but I still haven't . Its been about 2 years. I even try to date other boys but none has ever satisfied me and make me happy like gerry. I haven't even had a relationship last for more than a few weeks, I always break it off...

View more questions Search