Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Carol789 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2008, 02:16 PM
    Should I send something!
    I wanted to send someone flowers to say sorry to them, Does it seem weird to send flowers to a guy.We had a silly misunderstanding which was all my fault. So what do you think.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 29, 2008, 02:24 PM
    Is this a boyfriend, and did it result in a break up??
    Carol789 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2008, 02:34 PM
    Sorry I wans't more clear.No he is not a boyfriend. Just some guy I really like..
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 29, 2008, 03:33 PM
    How old is he, and what kind of relationship is this? Sorry for all the questions, but flowers are something a young guy may not understand. A card may be more appropriate, depending on the argument, and level of the relationship.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jun 29, 2008, 03:37 PM
    I agree with Talaninman, a guy may not know what to do with flowers... perhaps send him some candy and a card! My dad always told me that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach! Or perhaps cook him something yummy and deliver it to him with a card.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is my ex trying to send me a message? [ 2 Answers ]

HI I'm in a very messed up situation. It all started out at the place i work. I met by ex-boyfriend there. I had been noticing him flirting with a particular girl. And i tried to brush it off until a couple of events. My ex was the type of guy that flirted with every girl. He had a picture of...

How do you send songs [ 2 Answers ]

I have msn how do I send songs? And for the windos media player I have an iPod how do I get my songs from I pod to that?:D :cool: help!

Net send problem [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I have a problem when I am sending a message via net send through cmd. Below is the error message. 'netsend' is not recognised as an internal or external command, operable command or batch file. I also have tried the following; 1 - net start messenger... still no luck

Stuff others send me [ 1 Answers ]

A little girl, dressed in her Sunday best, was running as fast as she could, trying not to be late for Bible class. As she ran she prayed, "Dear Lord, please don't let me be late! Dear Lord, please don't let me be late!" While she was running and praying, she tripped on a curb and...

View more questions Search