Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dw1243 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2008, 02:43 PM
    Need to get back with girlfriend
    I'm in 7th grade and my ex girlfriend is in 8th grade. We broke up today and I want her back. I have had a crush on her since 4th grade and I still like her a lot. She is going to a different and than I am and is going to California then out of the country this summer. She said that we won't be able to spent time together. We started dating yesterday and broke up today because it was awkward with our friends. And she said we were more open when we were close friends we have shared a lot and she thinks I'm sweet. I want to back together with her badly. I need ideas to get her back!!
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2008, 02:50 PM
    First, if you started dating yesterday, and broke up today, she is not your girlfriend.

She was, and still is, your friend.

You need to back off, and let things run their course.

If she is going to be away for the entire summer, you don't need the drama of worrying about where she is, who she's with, what she's doing, when is she going to call, why won't she answer her phone, when will she be home... you get the idea.

After the summer, if she comes back to town, perhaps you can try to strike up the romance then, if you haven't already found someone over the summer.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jun 2, 2008, 08:54 PM
    I'd wait to start fresh at the end of the summer when she's done traveling. Keep your friendship solid, that was actually smart to do. Go with that.
    tabbarat Posts: 268, Reputation: 8

Sep 1, 2008, 11:12 AM
    You're too young! Go out and have a threesome! Nothing like having 2 girls at the same time to grow some hair on your chest!

When your in your 20's, u can start thinking of somethg serious and feeling sad and pissed and angry at women ;)
    rocker550 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2008, 07:35 AM
    I think your never too young to date... but at that age you shouldn't slave yourself over a girl you haven't been dating for a full day

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I know if my ex-girlfriend wants to come back to me? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know what signs I need to recognize if my ex-girlfriend is thinking about getting back to me, or at least still keeps me around as a friend after we had been together for about a year.

I want my ex girlfriend back [ 9 Answers ]

Ok here it gos this is why we broke up I was treating her like a princess Too much and what she wanted was to be treated equal like every one else so we have been going out for 8 months and almost 9 and she broke up because of that and were still friends its been like a week since we broke up and I...

Need help getting my ex girlfriend back [ 4 Answers ]

Ok me and my girlfriend broke up like 2 months ago, at first I was her little pet I will admit, we just hung out and we went from sex to kisses on the cheeks, pitiful I know... but I decided to ignore her for a week, and she then started talking about she needs me in her life but she doesn't...

Can I get my girlfriend back? [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I met about 4 months ago, and quickly fell into each others arms with trust and confidence. She waited 3-4 weeks to go out with me until she was completely sure, and I couldn't be happier about it now. I could have a great deal of fun with this girl, and I also thought she was...

View more questions Search