Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bellababy60 Posts: 41, Reputation: 3

May 16, 2008, 08:29 AM
    Orgasmic or Not?
    Hello all. Haven't been on the forum for awhile because things with my beau are going great! My question is this. Lately, my beau has been super super affectionate. The sex is great.. but lately, he has been having difficulty reaching a climax. He is diabetic, but the problem isn't with him not getting an erection. The difficulty lies in the fact that he has not been able to ejaculate after hours of sex. He will get the erection then he will become flacid. I try all sorts of things from oral sex to stimulating him aggressively and sometimes tenderly at this request but nothing seems to help. We are thinking one of two things. He has an infection in his tooth and has been taking Tramadol which is a mild pain reliever, simialar to that of taking eight tylenol. Every time he takes this medication, he becomes very realaxed and euphoric, but it does not prevent him from obtaining an erection. His analogy is this: He said that he has never been so in love with someone as much as he has been with me... and the thought and process of our sexual encounters has made him so comfortable that he does not want to "give it up" when we are having sex because he "enjoys it" so much. I have had that issue too, where I just wanted to hold out and then during intercourse, I lost my ability to climax. Is there any truth to his analogy? Has any man or woman experienced these same euphoric feelings that would interfere with your ability to climax during intercourse? Please ask questions if you feel that I might have left something out. Thanks.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 16, 2008, 11:20 AM
    He is diabetic
    Bet his meds has given him erectile dysfunction, and a visit to the doctor can help with that. No more assuming, and guessing. See the doctor.

May 16, 2008, 12:02 PM
    He's not taking any diabetic meds. And when he did, he never had a problem ejaculating. So that can't be it. Thank you though for your in-sight.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 16, 2008, 04:47 PM
    I think your overlooking the obvious here as a diabetic who doesn't take his meds is obviously doing great harm, and should see his doctor. Bad health can lead to ED as well. Share with the doctor what you have with us, and let him decide. Just curious, why is he not on meds?? Why is his ability to ejaculate more important than his health? Has he had his prostrate checked? Make that appointment, or you may never know the truth.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

May 16, 2008, 11:24 PM
    I am a diabetic, so I can give you a brief insight into the kind of damage diabetes does.

Diabetes is sugar blocks building up in the bloodstream instead of getting attached to cells as a food. The problem is the bloodsystem is damaged by these rocks roaming free. They do permanent damage to blood vessel walls.

The damage is most destructive, therefore, in the smallest capillary tubes. The fingers, toes, kidneys, eyes... and in this case, possibly the penis. Getting and KEEPING an erection takes some work.

So, diabetes or diabetes medications may well be the cause of this situation. His doctor should be made aware.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2008, 11:33 PM
    I think it's the Tramadol. Have you had a mutually orgasmic experience without it? Different drugs affect each of us differently. Morphine type drugs give me the exact experience you describe, of feeling incredibly close, yet unable to orgasm. I will never again take Tramadol, I could not sleep.

May 17, 2008, 10:37 AM
    [QUOTE=simoneaugie]I think it's the Tramadol. Have you had a mutually orgasmic experience without it?

Yes, he has been able to ejaculate without having the Tramadol in his system. I told him yesterday to quit taking it and to get those teeth yanked out! LOL. He quit taking it and was able to orgasm this morning.

Thank you all for you suggestions and you were ALL right on the money! Thank you soooo much!

May 17, 2008, 10:38 AM
    OH BTW... He's back on his diabetic meds too. Thanks again you!
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

May 17, 2008, 12:44 PM
    It is refreshing to see a problem solved within a few days with good advice and caring people. So happy for you both bellababy!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Personalized, Classic, Friendship, Romantic, Love Poems and Quotes - MyLovePoet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multiple orgasmic male? [ 2 Answers ]

So I was reading some old topics on this forum, and I've talked to people about this before, but I've never met anybody else who can do it, or get a good answer on exactly how I'm doing it. It's not that I can control my climax, but I can control my ejaculation. I still have a full-fledged orgasm,...

I can't get orgasmic pleasure! [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for a year now. He's from Ohio where I'm from, but is now living in Louisiana. He and I see each other only two to three times a year. When he comes home to visit we have sex, but I never get off. I tell him and he doesn't understand, I don't get off from...

Orgasmic Positions for Women: [ 6 Answers ]

Can anyone suggest the most Orgasmic Positions for Women:

View more questions Search