Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutie08 Posts: 121, Reputation: 2

Feb 20, 2006, 05:45 PM
    I don't know what I should do
    OK so I have this guy that I had a thing for last year in April. And then he broke up with me because my mom wouldn't give hima riide home one night and he thought I lied to him but I didn't. But anyway after that we didn't talk that much till now. I was dating one of his friends for a month but now we broke up. And now this kid is talking to me all the time and stuff again. And then Friday I was at my school basketball game and he called me and was like hey baby how are you and was talking to me and he kept saying he loved me and blah blah blah. Then I hung up and he told me to call him back in ten minutes but I didn't because I couldn't hear him so I texted him and told him I would call him when I got home and he was like OK sexy I love you. And a few weels eailer I was at one of his games with my boyfriend and the whole time I could see him staring at us. I don't know what to think. And now that me and my boyfriend are broke up I really like this kid again... but I don't know weather to believe him or not. He knows that I like him but how can I tell if he likes me?. wat do you think I should do??
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2006, 06:22 PM
    Hmmm... the "I love you"s is a pretty good indication that he may like you

Give it a shot... don't die wondering.
    confuzed Posts: 34, Reputation: 6

Feb 21, 2006, 11:46 AM
    Maybe this guy really still liked you and realized he made a mistake and that is why he kept staring. If you still like him and want to then give it a chance. Him telling you he loves you is a pretty good indication he still likes you.
    Starrviolet Posts: 64, Reputation: 6

Sep 30, 2007, 02:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cutie08
    ok so i have this guy that i had a thing for last year in april. and then he broke up with me because my mom wouldnt give hima riide home one night and he thought i lied to him but i didnt. but anyways after that we didnt talk that much till now. i was dating one of his friends for a month but now we broke up. and now this kid is talkign to me all the time and stuff again. and then friday i was at my school basketball game and he called me and was like hey baby how are you and was talking to me and he kept saying he loved me and blah blah blah. then i hung up and he told me to call him back in ten mins but i dint because i couldnt hear him so i texted him and told him i would call him when i got home and he was like ok sexy i love you. and a few weels eailer i was at one of his games with my boyfriend and the whole time i could see him staring at us. i dunno wat to think. and now that me and my bf are broke up i really like this kid again......but i dont kno weather to believe him or not. he knos that i like him but how can i tell if he likes me??????................wat do you think i should do?????
    First, how old are you? I don't want to sound like a party pooper here but the thing about adolescent boys is that they don't always know the meaning of love and kids in general this age use the term LOVE quite loosely! Be careful and go about this wisely because if he could break up with you over something so small before, he'll likely do it again. Take it slow and find out if you can trust him first and see where his mind is really at.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Help please, I don't know how to compute [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I don't know if this is the right subject for this, but anyway, can please anyone help me to compute the weight in kilos or pounds of a plastic medicine bottle containing 30 capsules?thanks and id appreciate it a lot

Don't know which one to choose [ 6 Answers ]

OK so I'm dating my best friends ex and she swore that it didn't bother her because she was the one that told me that I should date him and I told her that if she ever had a prob with it to let me know. And so then there other day she told me that she did so then I broke up with him. Well after I...

View more questions Search