Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    srinukrishna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2008, 10:18 PM
    Men's issue
    I am 28 years old.I have mustach and beard ,but it is improper and looks like 14 years old boy on my face.even I shave it ,it comes like that.my friends,others make fun of me saying that I look like an school boy.iam afraid that my facial look may affect my future.I am requesting you that please suggest me what to do and is there any solution to it?
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Apr 12, 2008, 03:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by srinukrishna
    i am requesting you that please suggest me what to do and is there any solution to it?
    I strongly suggest that you first see your personal physician, and ask for his/her opinion.
    Without detailed information and actual photo, how can anyone here provide a proper advice?
    ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New men's hair style [ 6 Answers ]

It's been seen in Chicago. Today it was spotted in Northern NJ. I just got email about it: "His hair was combed straight over the top from back to front, like some bald guys do. But Joseph was only about 17 and not bald. At the tip of the forward-combed hair, it turned up like a tiny ski...

Men's Rules [ 1 Answers ]

We've all heard about Women's thoughts about Men, but now, here are some Men's Rules: Please note.. these are all numbered "1", cause they are all #1. 1. Men ARE not mind readers. 1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it...

Men's Birth Control [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I wonder if someone can answer my question about Men's Birth Control, as far as I heard, now adays there are ways other than use of contraceptive techniques I mean by surgery, so how true is that? Thanks in advance

View more questions Search