Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juicysb3000 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2006, 02:14 AM
    Friends?
    I had a friend for about 10 years I had let her stay with me whenever she didn't have anywhere to go. Anything she needed I gave it to her I also help her get this job that we are at. Well about a couple of years ago we meet up with this other girl and we all we real close with some of my other friends who stayed out of town and we all use to go out and do everything together it was cool during the time my friend that I have for 10 years broke up with her boyfriend and she came and stayed with me again when me and my boyfriend at the time broke up and everything was cool and not to long after that she got back with her boyfriend and I found someone else and he started he being with me all the time and all of a sudden she and the other girl got mad at me and all hell broke loose they came to work oneday and wouldn't say nothing to me so I went about my businesss and then oneday we got into it and after work and they were saying that I had said this and that about them and I didn't know what the hell was going on to make a long story short they both turn they back on me and I have no idea why. Anytime they need anything I was there so I never understand was they were so upset it has been almost a year now and I miss my friend that I had for 10 years but I don't know if I should consider talking back to her or letting it go we work at the same place and I'm about to go back to work after being off for about 6 months so when I go back should I try or not I don't know if I should trust them again what do think once a back stabber always a back stabber or what Help me out
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2006, 07:50 AM
    Hi, juicy,
    Ten years is a long time to have a friend, and get to know someone. I would talk with her and ask if we are still friends. If she doesn't tell you what is wrong, or want to talk about it, then at least you tried.
    I do wish you the very best of luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

More than friends [ 12 Answers ]

I've been with my friend for more than 6 months now. I've known him for over a year. We have a special relationship, you could say that we are basically "fuck-buddies". We end up having sex at least once a week and we've arranged it that way. We've never actually sat down and talked about it, it...

I have no friends! [ 12 Answers ]

Hi everybody. I have a problem which is completely eating me up and it's getting worse day by day. The main problem is that I find it difficult to keep friends. Whenever I make friends with a group of people, there is always one person in that group who takes a dislike to me, and she (it's...

Just friends.. [ 11 Answers ]

Also posted this under teens but realized that about 6 times as many people have replied on here... OK so I'm 16, and there's a girl I like and we are friends right now we met over the summer at my friends grad party and chilled there for a couple hours and we talk online 1-2 times a week. In...

Is it always right to be friends with your ex? [ 15 Answers ]

Hi there... this is my first and maybe my last post here... I was redirected to this site from a website called www.hell.com quite funny that that site was recommended to me by my ex... who by chance happens to still be one of my closest and must trustworthy friends... at the hell.com website you...

Friends? Is this the end? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi you guys. Thanks for all your help on the previous post (Insecurity Guy):p . As it turned out we have seen each other a week later. We went out to a café and had a good time with her, at certain points I could tell she was on the verge of saying she wanted to break up with me. Anyway we...

View more questions Search