Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    red grasshopper12 Posts: 238, Reputation: 3

Apr 2, 2008, 09:44 AM
    What to do in this type of situation?
    You like this girl, and then she likes you, but her ex boyfriend wants you back and then she goes with the ex behind your back without telling you, what are you suppose to do?
    duck22 Posts: 115, Reputation: 31

Apr 2, 2008, 11:08 AM
    Her going back to her ex tells you everything about how you and her are. What you should do is simple, move on.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2008, 11:13 AM
    duck22 is right she is playing games and will go back and forth. Do not give her another chance.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Apr 2, 2008, 12:53 PM
    When you date someone with active feelings/involvement with an ex, you are fighting a losing battle. Unless there is something really remarkable about you, it is a futile.

You SHOULD move on, but you don't have to. You can stay in the battle for her, just be realistic. You can't motivate her to like you more than him, you can't guilt her when she keeps going back to him. You have to win her by being a better choice AND finding her willing to make that choice. You can't actually control either one of those things.

Good luck, choose wisely.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 3, 2008, 07:43 AM
    You gracefully disappear from her life, and save your dignity, and self respect.

Apr 3, 2008, 11:23 AM
    If you decide to move on and date someone else aren't you no better than she is?:confused:
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2008, 11:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by red grasshopper12
    if you decide to move on and date someone else aren't you no better than she is?:confused:

It has nothing to do with being better then her because you moved on which means you have nothing to do with her anymore. You are free to date anyone you want. I mean you could sit there waiting and waiting and waiting for her to make up her mind but that is not fair to you.
    Expert

Apr 3, 2008, 09:26 PM
    if you decide to move on and date someone else aren't you no better than she is?:confused:
    So you think you should just sit there while she makes up her mind, and does as she pleases?? :eek:
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2008, 10:08 PM
    To be exactly the same as she is, you would have to go out with your ex, behind her back. Is that who you want to be? Tell her what you're going to do. I suggest moving on too. Then, off you go.

Apr 5, 2008, 11:26 AM
    Shouldn't you talk with the person first before deciding to move on?

Apr 5, 2008, 11:29 AM
    Shouldn't you talk with the person before deciding to move on?
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2008, 10:07 PM
    Tell her that you are going to move on, if you want to. But "should" is a word that reflects doing what society agrees with. Telling her nothing is fine. Don't should on yourself.

Sitting there waiting for her is a waste of time. Go out, have fun, meet other women.
    Expert

Apr 5, 2008, 10:18 PM
    shouldn't you talk with the person before deciding to move on?
    Why?? Talk about what?? There is nothing to talk about.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 5, 2008, 10:24 PM
    Red Grasshopper, are you asking for yourself or someone else? Aren't you a female wanting to find the right guy and get married yourself or are you bi? I'm a bit confused here, please explain as your other posts are contradicting this one.

Apr 7, 2008, 01:30 PM
    It's for something else
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 7, 2008, 07:00 PM
    If it's for someone else than maybe they should be the one asking the question. It seems to me that you have way to many friends with problems, and you are posting them all over this site. In order for us to give accurate responses we need to talk to the person this is happening to, not a third party. Do you understand?
    33sars27 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2008, 07:10 PM
    It mite be hard, but she isn't treating you right, and if two people are together they should have a equal relationship, and hearing you say that does not sound like a equal relationship.. so I guess all you could do is move on. And don't take her back if she ever brakes up with him again.. x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Situation [ 10 Answers ]

I am new to this site. I thought I was on the right site but now I am for sure. Friend fu178 was so comforting to me. I am in a very strange situation. I have been married for 15 years. I'll give you the short version... 6 years ago my husband lose a good paying job. We ended being evicted with...

Serious situation [ 7 Answers ]

I don't like to admitt but I'm a little bit on the smaller side, is there anything out there that can help me?

Situation... [ 5 Answers ]

I have a situation. About 2 weeks ago I was on my last row of birth control pills which are the inactive pills. On my first day which is when I'm supposed to get my period I did not get it and instead I just got a brown discharge that lasted only for a few hours that day. Maybe 2 or 3 days after...

What to do about my situation [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 96 T/C Van with 137,000 miles and a V6 me and my wife and kids went to Ohio over the weekend and on the way back it just stopped running on the interstate.before I Had a upstream o2 sensor replaced by the crysler dealership and they said they ran a diag.test on it said everything is fine...

My Situation... [ 18 Answers ]

I had been dating this girl for about 15 months. We seem to have been perfect for each other. We almost never got into arguments and when we did, it was over within an hour. Everything was just going perfectly, we considered marriage in the future (after college in like two years) and both had...

View more questions Search