Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fiinta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2006, 05:29 PM
    Yearning For Sweet G and our Love!
    Hello Help Desk;My name is Len and I`m having a relationship crisis.you see I have been dating "G" since Oct. 2004 till Dec 2005.We broke up once in feb.2005 and then in Dec.2005.She`s 49 and I`m 47.She pursued me initially. We were friends first who laughed together a lot.I felt happy and excited around her.We met on a movie set.Anyways she asked me out. As I started to get to know her I found out that she was a divorcée with 3 kids.Well you see she always had a thing for her divorce lawyer whom she known fro 3 or 4 years. She claims she`s in love with him.Well she also says that we`re very close and that she`s come to love me over time.Well the lawyer who we`ll call "M" claims that he`s finally left his wife.So my "G" has left me to finally start something with him.And perhap to date a little as well. It`s confusing because I`m sure she loves me. I can feel it even without lust and sex.She tells me she`s really confused right now. She has`nt dated a lot in her life.She had a 26 year marriage.We continued to talk and tried to be friends,but I`m just too much in love with her to be around her as a friend.Obviously not enough time has went by.I simply miss her crazily.But on our perhaps final conversation for a while,maybe a year we decided to create some space between us for a while.As tension was building between us.So I slightly upset with her yet we parted on very good terms.We know we`re both still very close! Yet she feels she has to do this right now.Our chemistry is very strong on a lot of levels.And we are very like minded.I really do love her and I`m sure she knows that.So it`s very sad and deep frustrating for me to let go,but I`ve no choice right now.I`ve decided that I`m going to wait awhile for her. Not forever but a bit.Because either I`m in a lot of denile or we`ve unfinished love to tend to when she finishes sowing her wild oats.Or searching as she would say.It just feels unfinished somehow! Deep in my heart! So the question is do I have a case? Do you experts feel I`m doing the right thing. I can tell that she wants in her life again in the future.from our last conversation... Yearning for G and our Love.
    blueiman Posts: 158, Reputation: 5

Jan 28, 2006, 08:40 PM
    You pretty much sumed it up for me. Simple. She doesn't know what she wants. But, then I don't know her well enough to say that. Oh well. Back to the answer. I said it before I'll say again, women are like monkeys, they wouldn't let go of one branch till they get hold of another. She is swinging man. Or, some women can be with any man sexually. And if he makes more money she goes for the money. That's $uck$ dude try not to think about it. Find a hobby like find some women and spend you money on them. Have fun. Also, I almost forgot the most important thing. Women want what they can't have. Good luck.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 28, 2006, 09:16 PM
    Sounds like you answered your own question,so you wait for a while,then she comes back and your fine with that?Only you know what's best for you.Just my opinion though I'd be out of there so fast I'd make your head spin.For one any woman who didn't already know after a few years that I'm the one for her could never be with me anyway,and this got to find yourself stuff doesn't work that way for me either.Now I've been in love more times than I care to count and never have I decided to wait for lightning to strike and a bulb comes on for me to decide to move on.Just me but there just isn't that much love in the world to make me put my life on hold till somebody decided to want me ,sorry it just don't happen.This is just my opinion that works for me and whatever you do good luck to you!:cool:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Help with 1930's swing:Kiss me sweet/simple [ 4 Answers ]

There is a lost song (at least I can't find it) that was pressed on a 78 that I used to listen to at a neighbors house in the 1950's, and it was old then! Then, my parents moved, and I've been looking for the song ever since. The melody followed a classical comosition, but the words were...

What is love? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm confused I don't what I feel for him, so I have some question.. What is love? How you tell if you really love that person and is not just a crush? What's a crush? How can you tell if he's the right one?

Saying I Love you... [ 23 Answers ]

The closer Pete and I get the more I fall for him. I have wanted to say "I love you" to him for a couple of weeks now. It nearly came out last night but I stopped myself. He has told me he misses me when I go home at night and I told him I felt the same, he has also told me I am the best...

View more questions Search