Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 27, 2009, 02:13 PM

Or you could check the dates. They are generally left open in case the OP comes back with an update.
    theblogger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2009, 03:03 PM
    This thread has helped me big time... my girlfriend - even after several confrontations - had been secretly talking with her ex, and she has been denying it all the way until I finally got some evidence against her word. She feels that she can lie to me because I would never find out the truth.

Thanks to everyone here who has contributed.. helped me a lot
    imissher Posts: 49, Reputation: 6

Feb 16, 2010, 09:37 PM

Wow this post is old, but for future reference, if a girl keeps lying to you... the only way she'll ever learn is if you make her realize her consequences.

Unfortunately, the only way to do that is to leave. Whether you get back together is irrelevant.

I learned the hard way, don't make the same mistake!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Am I a jealous girlfriend or do I have issues? [ 8 Answers ]

I am 25, well-educated, good-looking, have a good job and great boyfriend. I find myself looking for problems in my life. I am starting to do it in my relationship. When I met my boyfriend I was afraid that eventually I would feel jealous, or obsessive--and I did. I find myself always...

I'm a jealous girlfriend. I'm not normal [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone help me? I don't know why excatly, but jealousy and insecurity has ruined everyone of my relationships so far. I don't believe I am unattractive except for my weird nose. I'm 18. I love my boyfriend who I am currently with, but he keeps trying to leave me be he says I'm a lunatic when...

This is really killing me inside I feel like [ 24 Answers ]

Hurting myself. I cannot find a solution to my problem when it comes to sexual intercourse. I know I've been told to massage my clitoris during penetration but it's not that simple. It doesn't seem to help or maximize the pleasure I am supposed to feel from having a man inside of me. It's...

I feel like I have to lie to my jealous husband - he freaks out about everything! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey all, I'm new to this site but I saw some good advice so I thought I'd try my problem here. I've been with my husband for 5 years, married for 3. He's always been jealous and I know that, but I work in a field where there are a lot of guys. I am forced to work with them and interact with them....

Friend keeps talking about killing himself [ 3 Answers ]

My question is: I have a friend who has been so depressed lately, he told me, shaking and crying, that he is going to kill himself - shoot himself in the head. I know all the reasons he is down, and all I can do is be there for him. I don't know who else to tell without betraying his confidence....

View more questions Search