Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilaznchikk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2008, 10:12 PM
    Is my boyfriend losing interest
    He seems depressed all the time and it feels different between us now but he gets happy when it comes to sexual things. Is he losing interest or is something really bothering him or is he just tired? I'm so confused.
    barbiechick123 Posts: 317, Reputation: 25

Feb 22, 2008, 10:18 PM
    You should tlak to him. Please don't make your relationship run on sex... you should sit him down and telll him its deiiferent. Mabey he's going through some things he's just not tellingyou. Oh and remember, don't attack him when your asking him this..

Good luck!
    youcantstop48 Posts: 152, Reputation: 16

Feb 22, 2008, 10:21 PM
    You should just talk to him but no pressure him into talking to you, if you know him well enough you should be able to tell a difference in the way he acts towards your questions... Has anything been brought up about maybe marriage or kids or anything like that?
    lilaznchikk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2008, 10:25 PM
    Thanks for your advices but when I do talk to him he says nothings wrong and he's just moody sometimes.
    jennyboo122292 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2008, 12:36 PM
    I guess you should just talk to him and tell him how you feel and how everything has changed and ask what you can do to get what you two had back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Afraid girlfriend is losing interest and going to finish with me [ 18 Answers ]

I know that this question seems to have appeared many times before on the forum, but I feel this situation is slightly different to the others. I'm wrecking myself with anxiety and paranoia. Here's a little background: I've been going out with my girlfriend for about 2 years now, and while...

Is my girlfriend ill? Or losing interest? [ 11 Answers ]

So this probably seems very much like a lot of the other concerns people have posted so before I start, I would like to express my appreciation to anyone who takes the time to read and respond to this. I am a member on other forums pertaining to my hobbies (totally unrelated to this) and have...

Losing interest? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, me and my girlfriend have been going out for 10 months now... we used to have so much fun and I would always have fun talking to her... but the last couple of days I've been getting irritated with her very easily... n sometimes I feel like I don't know what to say and that I'm putting a lot of...

I am losing interest! [ 3 Answers ]

I posted about a girl I care about earlier. Maybe it isn't love, but I have sacrificed a lot for her. Anyway, I didn't do anything out of the way to her and she seems to be falling away from me. She seems to bore me now. How do I spark back up the relationship. I don't want to loose her. ...

Boyfriend losing all desire for sex [ 2 Answers ]

I never thought I would be writing this, I am in a new relationship juts 3 months, should be all honeymoon period still, well it should be ! First 6 weeks were great, wonderful, we talked about the future, and were mad for each other. He did drink quite a lot at this time though, but it didn't...

View more questions Search