Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    confused63 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Feb 18, 2008, 01:19 AM
    Ended my FWB
    I recently had to end with the man I've been sleeping with for 3 yrs because I found out he was sleeping with another women. I should feel good about the decision but I don't and want my friend back. I still care very much for the man. I know I need to move on but that doesn't take the pain away. I wonder if he feels the same way and if I will ever hear from him again. Do FWB ever contact their ex lovers again?
    imation Posts: 284, Reputation: 36

Feb 18, 2008, 06:19 AM
    It all depends on you, one could argue that because your FWB there was no real commitment, but on the other hand he kept this, for want of a better word, "relationship" hidden from you. Did you discuss not sleeping with anyone else?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 23, 2008, 07:24 AM
    Is it his fault you developed feelings that he doesn't have?? FWB, is about sex, not a relationship.
    confused63 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Feb 23, 2008, 07:29 AM
    I never said I blamed him for my feelings toward him. I was upset at the fact he couldn't be more honest about other women he was sleeping with. Is it wrong for me to want some kind of response from him either way whether we can continue or we can't?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dirty texts and fwb [ 5 Answers ]

My friend (recently turned friends with benefits), texted me the other morning to say: "I heard you can tell its big if it scrapes against your back molars...is that true? LOL" I feel embarrassed asking if it meant he was looking to hook up, so I just responded as if taking the question...

My relationship ended because of the way that I am [ 19 Answers ]

:( I was dating this wonderful guy for nine months and went through hell and back for this man. Well, because of previous relationships that I had, I was very insecure and jealous and in the end it caused for me and the love of my life to break up. How do I overcome this? Does it come all at once...

Rear Ended Someone [ 19 Answers ]

Okay so here is the story: I rearended someone. It was my fault, I was texting. We both pulled over and decided it was too minor to exchange insurance information. I had a dented license plate, she had nothing, I mean nothing. Can she later on change her mind, and tell her insurance...

Relationship ended [ 2 Answers ]

Dear all, I am new to this site so hello everyone. I am going through a very bad time. I am 48 and last year I sold my house to live with my partner of 2 years with the intention of buying somewhere together. Very sadly it did not work as I had so hoped for. I am living with my mother (which...

View more questions Search