Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Natz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2008, 12:54 PM
    My Boyfriend of 3years doesn't love me anymore
    I have been with my boyfriend since we were at school so 3 years we are now almost 18 and he said to me yestarday night that he didn't love me anymore and he wants to be free and make mistakes, and not be tied down, and everyone seems to think its because I pushed him away. After we spoke and argued we decided to try one more time to save us really but I feel sick and weak knowing he doesn't love me but still wants me. And trying to find someone else after been with my boyfriend for so long is a little un-nerving.

I don't know what to do, I love him so much and I need to know how to keep him or get over him...

Natz
    in a state Posts: 80, Reputation: 12

Jan 20, 2008, 04:04 PM
    Hi natz sorry to see you aboard... at least you'll find help

What I like to think I'd have the strength to do if I were in your shoes is breaking up as soon as possible.I imagine this must be very hard for you(3 yrs are a lot!),but you know that you're lying to yourself if you keep it up.concerning lying to yourself,better do it in a more constructive way by keeping your head up despite the fact that you feel torn.it's done,he told you what he feels and is probably sticking around because he's scared of being alone and missing you too.he wants to be single,but is afraid of feeling lonely.don't hang around for him,it will only do you worse.
    And everything has an end,this was bound to happen at one point... break up and don't contact him.turn to your friends and family.it will be hell but it will pass.have patience with yourself and hope for the best.

Think about planet earth.it's one huge heartbeat,and a you're part of it.think about how little you are,but how strong and important.if you can see that,you'll be grateful that you're alive and know you can overcome anything.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2008, 04:33 PM
    Sorry I usually try to be quite positive but this guy is just using you, he doesn't love you or even care about you or he wouldn't treat you like this. Walk away and don't get sucked in again just because either of you start to feel a bit lonely. Better to let it go now that be stuck in a loveless relationship - with kids!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In love with someone who doesn't love me anymore. [ 8 Answers ]

I started dating my ex in Apirl of last year. We got pregnant within the first three months, and my hormones and emotions starting going crazy. I was treating him like crap, saying things like I didn't want to be with him, I would ruin the evening by thinking he didn't want me there, even though...

My boyfriend doesn't want sex anymore [ 15 Answers ]

We have been dating 4 years now. He goes out of town a lot to work and when he comes home we are like animals and then it calms down and we don't have sex for weeks. I ask him what is wrong and he says that he isn't attracted to me because I'm too overweight. I'm 210lbs. He's 205! That not much of...

Does my boyfriend want me anymore? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 21, my boyfriend is 23, and we have been together for 8 years. We have three kids together. For about the past year or so we only have sex once a week, and I feel like it has to be done because it's "scheduled". (He works 50+ hours a week and I work part-time nights,) although it has only been...

My boyfriend won't have sex with me anymore [ 4 Answers ]

I am an attractive 25 year old female and my 34 year old boyfriend won't have sex with me anymore. We met at a neighborhood bar when I was doing an internship and he made the first move to call me even though I actually gave his friend (whom I was not sexually attracted to, just wanted to make...

I don't think I love my boyfriend anymore! [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 years on and off and I thought that I really and truly loved him but now Im not so sure. I mean after we broke up the last time my feelings for him kind of left. I don't want to break up with him but I don't know if I could ever love him again. I don't...

View more questions Search