Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kellyandben1234 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2008, 02:26 PM
    My boyfriend cheated
    I wrote on here about my boyfriend cheating on me with a young girl .ive been trying so hard to get it out of my head but I can't am so angry I can never forgive him but I keep thinking about it all the time .I don't know what to do... :(
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 19, 2008, 06:59 PM
    For starters you'll just have to take your life 5 minutes at a time and slow down. You'll find someone else soon. When you find yourself thinking about him and the situation, just gently push that thought out of your mind and think of something else. Pretty soon with some time and distance between the two of you, you'll be free of him.
    raggablue Posts: 347, Reputation: 22

Jan 19, 2008, 08:41 PM
    Delete him from your mind, phone book, photos etc. push him out of you life and do something that will take up a lot of your time. You'll forget but it will require will power and time. Good luck with the mind cleansing
    closer45 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2008, 09:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kellyandben1234
    i wrote on here about my boyfriend cheating on me with a young girl .ive been trying so hard to get it out of my head but i can't am so angry i can never forgive him but i keep thinking about it all the time .i dont know wat to do ....:(
    Find your faith in what is truly important in life, and that is helping others and trusting in God and his well laid out plan for your life. Start reading your Bible and thinking of bigger things then simply yourself
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2008, 09:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by closer45
    Find your faith in what is truly important in life, and that is helping others and trusting in God and his well laid out plan for your life. Start reading your Bible and thinking of bigger things then simply yourself
    Thinking of bigger things than simply herself? I'm sorry, but I don't think that you should be on here preaching to people when you don't even know if they are religious or not. This girl is looking for answers and advice, not to listen to someone preach to her.
    raggablue Posts: 347, Reputation: 22

Jan 19, 2008, 09:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by closer45
    Where does it say that she is a christian? She could be hindu for all you know

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend cheated [ 17 Answers ]

Hi my boyfriend cheated on me has I said .am still trying to forgive him but I don't trust him at all . But I now I found out that he has been flirting with other girs:(

Typical boyfriend cheated, what should I do? [ 12 Answers ]

I met him in high school when I was a senior and he was a junior. I am now a college freshman and he is a senior. We have been together for a little over a year. A few months into the relationship we started having problems. He had a habit of talking to other girls on myspace or other messengers....

What do I do, my boyfriend of 2 years cheated on me and now wants to take a break? [ 12 Answers ]

Well I've been in a happy relationship with my boyfriend. We were very serious and I even moved in with him. Well lately he's been acting really strange and distant. And I found out Saturday by checking his myspace that he was meeting another girl at the mall. Well so I investigated this and found...

How do I get my boyfriend back from the girl he cheated on me with? [ 6 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend since high school.. . We were each other's first everything. We came to college together and in our second year here started having problems. He said he needed time to think and figure things out but while he was doing that he was spending every night in her bed and has...

Boyfriend cheated and now he doesn't want to be physical [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I are planning on marrying each other in two years, after we've both graduated from college. We are both virgins, but have stimulated each other manually a number of times. However, he recently cheated on me and feels so guilty that he doesn't want to be physical with me AT ALL...

View more questions Search