Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Goldenwolf Posts: 157, Reputation: 9

Dec 29, 2007, 07:18 PM
    Pray
    This is a message for all christian beleivers. If you are an atheist and you are going to make fun of me, click 'back'.
    I have a prayer request for all of you my brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ, can you pray for my mum and dad, they have me pretty worried. My dad left the house about a week or so ago. I still get to see my dad, and they haven't divorced (yet). Since then, my mum has been really moody and gets angry quickly, I know this is because she is sad and because she's nervous about what's going to happen next. Im really worried about my parents relationship. I didn't post this in Relationships because I have faith , that with all those christians in AMHD there are going to be a lot of prayings. Please can you pray for them not to divorce. I know God will hear OUR prayers.

God bless you all today and forever, and have a happy new year
    tamieko2 Posts: 62, Reputation: 0

Dec 29, 2007, 07:58 PM
    I will pray for them but remember this , sometimes what plans we have for our life are not gods plans and he leads us in another direction and sometimes god has a plan for our lives but we choose to stear away from it, either way if they are meant to be together god will make it happen if they are not and god has bigger plans, don't question his wisdom because although things may seem bad now, in the long run it may be for the best, sometimes we don't see the bigger picture until later, but keep the faith OK?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 29, 2007, 08:14 PM
    I will most certainly pray for the family and your situation. We have a prayer circle in our religious order and I will pass it out thoughthe group.
    savedsinner7 Posts: 412, Reputation: 52

Dec 29, 2007, 10:35 PM
    I pray that God will use what the enemy meant for evil and turn it for the good of those who love Him. I pray that He will keep you in His will and that His Mighty right arm will uphold you.

Dec 30, 2007, 07:33 AM
    Thank you so much :)
    Wangdoodle Posts: 217, Reputation: 50

Jan 1, 2008, 09:10 AM
    I will remember you in my prayers.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jan 1, 2008, 09:30 AM
    God hates divorce and He wants families to be together. But not knowing what is going on inside your Mom and Dad - not saying you know either - the best I can pray for, concerning your family, is that the Lord restores your family. That the Lord will deal with the causes of this dissent and that your Mom and Dad will be brought together to work through whatever it is and that the end will be for the benefit of all of you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 1, 2008, 10:46 AM
    There are times when two people can not live or stay together, often it may be the fault of one, and often it is some faults in both. Every relastionship can be worked out if both sides will work and try hard enough, but often things go too far. And while a perfect relationship in marriage is always God's will we know that God is not always the center thing in most marriages and some do not work.

No matter what, God will always love both your mom and dad and will always love you. We will pray for Gods will to be done.

Jan 2, 2008, 07:39 AM
    Thank you :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hypothetical: Pray or kill? [ 19 Answers ]

A person is pinned under a truck which is on fire and slowly roasting him to death. You are the only one there and he begs you put him out of his misery. The place is isolated and no help will arrive. What would you do? Pray for him as he slowly dies in excruciating pain? Or put him out of his...

Can you pray without talking? [ 3 Answers ]

Almost every time I pray I do it silently, like think what I want to tell god or ask god. Does that matter, do you have to pray out loud for him to here you or does he know what your thinking? Thanks

Please pray for the stray [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone, Sunday morning, I rescued a kitten approximately 7 weeks old from the jaws of a dog running loose in the neighborhood. She was rushed to the emergency weekend and after hour veterinarian hospital. It was touch and go at first; however, she was stable enough to come home this...

Pray for the Saskatchewan miners! [ 1 Answers ]

I'm actually on my honeymoon in Vancouver Island right now, but I just heard on the news that there are 70 miners trapped in a mine in Saskatchewan, my home province. There is a fire in the mine which is still burning, and they can't yet get the miners rescued. On the news it says that so far the...

View more questions Search