Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cherrybomb0903 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2007, 05:40 PM
    Stories about cheaters
    I want to know if anyone has a story about being cheated on. . I mostly want to know what happened and why, and how long it took for them to want you back, if they did ever.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Dec 5, 2007, 05:43 PM
    I was once engaged to a guy who slept with his brother's fiancé. How I found out was when she came to see me and told me she was pregnant and she thought it was his. She said if the baby was his, she would allow us to adopt the baby. Howwwwwwwww generous of her to think of me like that. NOT!

When he stopped by that evening to go out to dinner I told him what happened and told him to "jump in the river" and a few other things. Kept the engagement ring for awhile, then took it back to the jewelers.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 5, 2007, 06:06 PM
    Only once..

My man at that time was a doctor and this OR nurse was talking about him one day in the dining hall. She claimed that she thought he was a fag because of the way he walked.

I went so Spain for a few weeks, and when I came home early, cleaned up a bit, fond long red hair in the bed...

That night I sat in the kitchen with a knife in front of me - imagening performing a little surgery myself - but calmed down.

The next day, I went into the nurses lounge, walked up to her and gave her the hair back. I told her that the next time she goes to bed with the 'fag' she needs to pick up after herself, and walked out.

He and I went on our scheduled vacation to Greece a few weeks later and had a real great time. I almost married him, but my mother told him that HE was too good for me... Ironic!

We parted a year later, after three years together, as friends and still communicate. I got married first and he married a year later - a gal that looked almost like me, but it did not last.

He was 11 years older than me, but I think I was more mature at that time already and jealousy was never an issue in my life.

After my divorce to Jaime's father he confessed that he cheated too, and I told him I knew it all along, but it did not bother me because I did not love him anymore by that time because he was a wife-beater.

Since then, no other man felt the need to cheat on someone who such stuff did not phase.

I just thank my lucky stars that they did not catch anything and pass it on to me - I guess I was lucky.

If I had more time to start a new relationship, I don't think I would be so tolerable anymore though... now it is either with me only, or without me - period.
    Cher13 Posts: 72, Reputation: 2

Dec 5, 2007, 07:42 PM
    I got a phone call from a woman telling me that my boyfriend is her fiancé and they have a son together... I stopped breathing, there is no pain greater then finding out the one you love more then anything and everything in the world is not who you think they were and would hurt you so much
    MissingHim2Much Posts: 252, Reputation: 37

Dec 5, 2007, 10:56 PM
    My ex didn't officially cheat, he instead left me for another woman. His new girlfriend is bad news, pretty much like what you've said about your ex's new girlfriend. She has been in and out of jail on drug possession charges and is currently on probation, and has 4 children by 4 different men. Like you, we were together for many years and were each others best friend. That was 4 months ago and I haven't heard from him since. So NO they don't always COME BACK!
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Dec 20, 2007, 02:54 PM
    ... it seems that I attract the cheaters.

I am currently 21. A senior in college. I've had 3 serious relationships. My most recent one ending just a week or so ago.

My 2nd serious relationship was great. I left a girl that I was briefly dating for the new girl, thinking that this was "the one"... stupid. Regardless, she was just looking for rebound as she left her boyfriend. We were together for a year and a half until she got back with her ex.

My most recent girlfriend... is the female version of mr. rogers. She is sweet, caring, VERY thoughtful... but with that came innocence + naivety. I was her first boyfriend... ever. We were together for 3 years, and about 2 weeks ago, she started to act funny. Now, in the relationship, she is the affectionate one. I mean, I will be affectionate, but she is the one that'll always want to cuddle/hug... always. She stopped 2 weeks ago. So I figured, it's finals week... stressed... etc. last week, I approached her to ask her what was going on, and she simply said... I NEED SPACE. And we broke up. I was shocked.

3 days after we broke up, I hear that this one guy's been hanging around her a lot... granted, he's been hanging around her a lot previous to us breaking up, but now I hear that he's been spending the night in her room, etc. I asked her about it (I shouldn't have... it's none of my business), and she said that nothing's going on, and that I'm overreacting. So I believed her. Why wouldn't I? She's been honest with me for 3 years. Then I find out from one of her friends that he IS spending the night, and has been for the past 2 - 3 days.

Believe it or not, this girl... has a reputation of a saint. I told my best friend about this situation, and he was shocked... almost to the point he didn't believe me. Then we saw her driving the new guy's car around...

... much less to say... I am angry. I am hurt. I was a walking wreck during finals week. But I'm doing much better now... still pretty angry. Still pretty hurt, but I at least don't feel like ripping someone's head off. She didn't cheat... or maybe she did... who knows? But a girl with a "heart of gold" and a "reputation of a saint"... blindsided me like a mack truck. Not sure what's going on... not sure what happened.

Currently, I do not have much faith in relationships. I did learn one lesson: I will never give up that much of myself to ANYONE. Ever.

Her friends have stopped talking to her for this mess, as she lied to them about it as well. Her friends do not like the new guy, and still call me to hang out with me. My friends refuse to talk to her, and told me that she will one day realize the mistake she's made... but if I ever get back with her, I will be shot.. . understood.
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Dec 20, 2007, 04:37 PM
    Well, I've been cheated on a couple times but it was in high school. We were both dumb kids, so I don't hate him or anything. My sister in law lived with this guy for 4 years and then found out he was cheating on her with another man, how's that for messed up?
    Rockstar714 Posts: 441, Reputation: 44

Dec 20, 2007, 04:47 PM
    My first boyfriend cheated on me with numerous girls for the year we were together. I knew something was funny when I had to pretty much beg for any type of intimacy. He was always talking about all of these other girls that came around, but swore they were just friends. Then he got kicked out of where he was living (or so he said) and moved in with his best friend's girlfriend's mom and sister (and according to him, the sister's boyfriend). I knew something was up when he didn't want me to come over, wouldn't call me, when I said the L word he'd just say "mmhmm" and when he said that the sister was buying him a cell phone (which I'd already done, twice). So then it was confirmed when my friend called me to tell me that she was playing around on Yahoo personals and saw his profile. I checked his email account and found numerous messages from all sorts of girls. I confronted him, he lied. Then the girl he was living with's sister called me and said he was seeing me, her sister and a few other girls. His friend's said the same thing, and according to his best friend it'd been going on since almost the beginning. So I showed up at his girlfriend's house with all his stuff that I had, asked for my stuff back and left. He called begging me to come back to him, but it never happened. He cheated on her with all sorts of girls too. That will never happen to me again...
    xcookiemonstorx Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2007, 01:25 AM
    Just like ISneezeFunny I think I attract cheaters to. I'm to kind and generous and trusting. But I have learnt my lesson. My first boyfriend and I were very serious. I moved in with him when I was 17 and lost my virginity to him. It was an abusive relationship really bad but I though I could 'fix him, and help him'. He was so controlling. I won't go into details but looking back I can't believe I was that weak. Well I finally left him when I found out he cheated on me with his ex right before we were supposed to get married (gag so stupid).

My next boyfriend I shouldve seen player written all over him. He wasn't abusive but he didn't love me. He cheated on me with my best friend.

My last boyfriend I thought was the love of my life. We were together almost 2 years. And we had an amazing relationship. We both said we wanted to be together forever. I've come to realize in the past 2 days since I found out he was cheating on me that you can't trust your heart. In my stomach I knew something was wrong. I could tell. But I never thought he would betray me like that. He really used to love me. Says he always will but he needs space (aka a new girl). I think trust is overrated. If you keep your guard up it will help because then you would have saved a piece of yourself for you only. Not just given it away. Iknow I will never ever trust anyone again. I cant. And I won't.
    xcookiemonstorx Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2007, 01:25 AM
    Just like ISneezeFunny I think I attract cheaters to. I'm to kind and generous and trusting. But I have learnt my lesson. My first boyfriend and I were very serious. I moved in with him when I was 17 and lost my virginity to him. It was an abusive relationship really bad but I though I could 'fix him, and help him'. He was so controlling. I won't go into details but looking back I can't believe I was that weak. Well I finally left him when I found out he cheated on me with his ex right before we were supposed to get married (gag so stupid).

My next boyfriend I shouldve seen player written all over him. He wasn't abusive but he didn't love me. He cheated on me with my best friend.

My last boyfriend I thought was the love of my life. We were together almost 2 years. And we had an amazing relationship. We both said we wanted to be together forever. I've come to realize in the past 2 days since I found out he was cheating on me that you can't trust your heart. In my stomach I knew something was wrong. I could tell. But I never thought he would betray me like that. He really used to love me. Says he always will but he needs space (aka a new girl). I think trust is overrated. If you keep your guard up it will help because then you would have saved a piece of yourself for you only. Not just given it away. Iknow I will never ever trust anyone again. I cant. And I won't.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 26, 2007, 12:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by peggyhill
    Well, I've been cheated on a couple times but it was in high school. We were both dumb kids, so I don't hate him or anything. My sister in law lived with this guy for 4 years and then found out he was cheating on her with another man, how's that for messed up?!
    An old friend of mine was married for over 20 years, had 4 kids, before her husband came out of the closet and is now living with his lover. I guess there are many more old married couples that kept that part of their lives secret until it was finally 'accepted' by society. I bet that if this was approved of way back then, there would not have been enough children and future tax-payers - as is the problem in the world today - but that's another story...

Depressed in MO Posts: 571, Reputation: 94

Dec 26, 2007, 12:37 PM
    Well, besides the various sexual text messaging that was in my boyfriend of seven + years phone, about a month ago (a week before Thanksgiving), I found pictures of him, another woman, and our son on a "father-son" vacation he was supposed to be on. He had said prior to the trip that he couldn't afford that we all go. But I found pictures to prove otherwise.

I left him two weeks ago. AM VERY HAPPY!

Point is... sometimes, it's not really that person we want back,although it really feels like it- but more so our dignity.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 27, 2007, 01:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Depressed in MO
    Well, besides the various sexual text messaging that was in my boyfriend of seven + years phone, about a month ago (a week before Thanksgiving), I found pictures of him, another woman, and our son on a "father-son" vacation he was supposed to be on. He had said prior to the trip that he couldn't afford that we all go. But I found pictures to prove otherwise.

I left him two weeks ago. AM VERY HAPPY!

Point is...sometimes, it's not really that person we want back,although it really feels like it- but moreso our dignity.
    You are so right my dear - the pure fact and joy of being free over-rides the fear of loneliness if we know who we are and what we are worth!
    Depressed in MO Posts: 571, Reputation: 94

Dec 27, 2007, 06:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chery
    You are so right my dear - the pure fact and joy of being free over-rides the the fear of loneliness if we know who we are and what we are worth!
    Thank you so much Chery-for the supportiveness!

Some of us stick through the worst of situations, even though we know it in our hearts that it is over and that it could never really be worked out.

There comes a point when one has to say "I've had enough!"-and I believe that-that moment has finally come to me!
    mafiaangel180 Posts: 629, Reputation: 103

Dec 27, 2007, 07:48 AM
    A few years ago, my ex walked out. And I was all "wah wah I want you back." Anyway, I called his sister's house where he was staying and his 10 year old niece got on the phone and said my ex was going to be a "papa." It was a total Springer situation. She was a real trailer court hussy with 5 kids to several dads. Turns out, when my ex left me, this lady was 6 months pregnant! (And this was the type of guy who only came home and went to work. Well now I know what he was doing at work.) At any rate, it was a totally freeing situation... I haven't talk to him since and I really don't want to. Karmas a b*tch. Because now he has 3 kids and probably has $75 left to himself after child support.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

World of cheaters. [ 15 Answers ]

I ask this older dude about the occurrence of cheating in the past, and he said that it was mostly the men, and women almost expected or accepted it. He also stated that put in the right situation all men will cheat. When I aksed about women he said that they don't cheat like men. My question is...

Cheaters [ 2 Answers ]

So I've been with my boyfriend for about 6 months officially now, but we have been basically together for a year. We were dating for a couple months when I didn't know that he had another girlfriend of 2 years. After I found out about this other girl, she also found out, and he told me that he...

Stories of Getting back Together [ 14 Answers ]

There are those rare miracle stories about people getting back together with their ex, and living happily ever after. Can people share these stories? There are so many breakup ones on this site, that I thought it would be nice to have some stories that end up working out.

Kelly stories new. [ 26 Answers ]

Hello my name is kelly and I'm in 7th grade.I am going 2 talk to you stories what happen every day .except if I can't get online. Characters Marah: a new girl I met. :black hair brown/blackish eyes. Hailey: a girl I hate :blond hair blue eyes...

Scary stories? [ 18 Answers ]

I have friends and family that come over sometimes and we like to share scary stories (that are true). Does anyone have any to share? (Please, no bogus stories or small stories about things flying across the room)

View more questions Search