Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    epalmer2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2007, 05:36 PM
    99 ford tauras er loose won't change gears
    I have a 1999 Ford Tauras that I drove and when I stopped and put it in park, it would not go into park. I think it may be a shifter linkage to the transmission?? Does anyone know what this might cost me?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Dec 5, 2007, 06:44 PM
    The problem may only involve adjusting the shift cable and/or replacing the transmission range sensor. I don't believe it should be very expensive to fix.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1994 ford f150 won't switch to front gas tank from rear tank [ 7 Answers ]

I have a 1994 ford f150 xl 4.9 straight v6 with dual gas tanks. When I try to switch over to the front tank from the rear tank the truck stalls out and won't start. Why is this and how can I fix this problem? <PS> even if I switch over before I even try starting the engine the truck still...

Sears Mower won't start after oil change, blade sharpening & cleaning [ 2 Answers ]

I spent a lot of time sharpening my blade on a 6 month old Sears self-propelled, key start, Briggs & Stratton 6.75 mower (yes I removed it first). While I was doing that I figured I'd clean it up and do an oil change. I tipped it up vertical to get to the blade and clean the underside with my...

Hurt,but won't change [ 2 Answers ]

Why would a girl keep saying that "She is praying to her god, and her god will tell her, if she could start dating with me or not" Two months, still praying, still talking, but not really being anything else, but just friends. Given to her, whatever any girl could ever, ever dream of. Love,...

View more questions Search