Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Punkrock1992 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2007, 10:04 PM
    I think my girlfriend loves someone else and not me
    Ok so yeah I'm 15 years old and I've been dating my girlfriend for about 2months
    And I wanted to know if she still loves me things between me and her were getting a little odd like when we started dating we don't do the same things we use to do, and I think for some reason she still loves her ex boyfriend and some times I think she cheats on me
    And yeah she doesn't like talk to me the same way she can't ever hang out on the weekends, and I've done like everything I've written her poems put her in front of everything
    But I just think that she is starting to not like me anymore I mean I worry about stuff a lot and stuff,
    But if some one could help me by all means I'm all ears.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2007, 10:11 PM
    So, is school the main place where you get to see her?

Nov 23, 2007, 10:36 PM
    Yeah and see it's a private school right so yeah I can't really do anything with her or ill get in deep trouble but we still do it just got to like really go some where and hide
    Barbid Posts: 27, Reputation: -1

Nov 23, 2007, 11:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Punkrock1992
    Ok so yeah im 15 years old and ive been dating my girlfriend for about 2months
    and i wanted to know if she still loves me things between me and her were getting a little odd like when we started dating we don't do the same things we use to do, and i think for some reason she still loves her ex boyfriend and some times i think she cheats on me
    and yeah she doesn't like talk to me the same way she can't ever hang out on the weekends, and ive done like everything ive written her poems put her in front of everything
    but i just think that she is starting to not like me anymore i mean i worry about stuff a lot and stuff,
    but if some one could help me by all means im all ears.
    Okay.. you are 15.. still young, but love is love. Send to her house one pink rose. Give her some space.. so write on the card "lets have a picnic" Maybe she is needing space.

Nov 23, 2007, 11:39 PM
    Well see the thing is if she needed space she would have broke up with me I know this only cause she told me and the hard thing is her mom won't let her really go out unless she is there with her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend Loves Me, But Doesn't Like Me [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, my name is Kyle and I'm 16 years old, and lately I've been having quite a bit of girlfriend trouble (She's almost 16). My girlfriend and I used to get along great, and we spent quite a decent amount of time together, but I noticed that she didn't really seem to want or liked to spend time...

My girlfriend loves me, but likes someone else [ 27 Answers ]

My girlfriend tells me that she loves me and I believe her, we have been together for about 3 months and things have been going great, recently, however, we have been fighting about some things and we have realized that I can be too clingy and controlling at times and I recognize that and am trying...

He has a girlfriend, but loves me.but pushes me [ 20 Answers ]

I've been hanging out with this guy that I used to date about 3 weeks ago for about a month. At my 18th birthday 3 weeks ago, he got drunk and madeout with two of my friends and didn't understand why I was so upset. Also when he was drunk, he would push me into walls, refridgeraters, counters and...

Girlfriend says she loves me, but is not in love with me. Says she needs time alone? [ 7 Answers ]

My girlfriend of 1 1/2 years has recently moved out, and she says that she loves me as a person, but is not in love with me anymore. We had only been living together for 2 months, and she has ended it. Before this, we were both madly in love. I thought she was the one, and she thought I was the...

My girlfriend needs space but she loves me she says [ 6 Answers ]

I've been in this relationship with my girlfriend for 5 months now. Everything has been amazing between us we have spent almost every day together doing something even if it was just watching a movie or talking for 5 minutes. Recently she has had some problems with another girl wanting to fight...

View more questions Search