Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    greatinbed Posts: 22, Reputation: 4

Nov 28, 2005, 01:28 PM
    Two men, one woman
    Hello people, I posted a thread before about me being with a guy and I was unsure of whether we were together or not. Well, it turns out that yes, we are finally officially together. Now the problem is that we always end up fighting for stupid reasons and it always seems like it's my fault. It's not that it is but the way he reacts makes me feel like I have to keep apologizing to him when I'm not even sure if I did something wrong. It's screwed up I know but I do like this guy. I wouldn't die for him but I like him. Now, things are better but there is this other guy that I had been trying to get with for the longest time and he finally paid attention to me. I don't believe he has bad intentions but neither does the guy I have now. Now I am torn between the two and I feel such a connection with both, the attraction is unbelievable. The guy I am with now, he's leaving but he told me he'd be willing to come from Boston every weekend to see me. The other guy is not going anywhere and that's what is confusing me. Who should I go for? Or should I just let him leave and stay by myself? Help!
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Nov 28, 2005, 01:42 PM
    I wouldn't take that apologizing all the time junk. I could understand if you did something wrong but it sounds to me like dude wants to control you by making you feel like you did something wrong all the time. Talk to him. No no just ignor that. Dump his behind and go for the other guy.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2005, 01:52 PM
    Crankiebabie,

Your advice sounds good. Except at the end of it all it has to be her final decision. Relationships a far are hard to deal with and eventually it might fail. Having a chance to be with somebody that is close by sounds more resonable but it does not mean the guy will be any better. This lady needs to take that chance and get to know that person. I wonder if she is willing to do it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Am I a man or a woman? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi everybody. I think I have a problem but to be honest I'm not even sure it should be something to be worried about! I think I'm turning into a man! I am a 20 year old female student from the UK. I am straight and I have lots of friends of both sexes from all corners of the earth. I am not...

Men are from Mars, Woman are from Venus, or are they? [ 18 Answers ]

Is it just me or are men and women really more similar than we all think they are. I mean yeah, that book "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" was really popular and was a best seller but I tend to disagree with some of what it has to say. Just from reading a lot of the posts that are in the...

Woman vs. Man [ 15 Answers ]

Does it bother men when you ask them out? I don't normally ask them because that's not how I was brought up, but I know that men can be just as shy as we are.

Size of woman [ 32 Answers ]

I wanted to know if having sex with a fat woman or that has more weight (not necessarily huge) is more fun or fulfilling than with a skinny one...

This woman is trying to get a rise out of me [ 8 Answers ]

Ok, we're both new hires, the chick is hot and single. And I'm hot and single. We both know it. I express no interest in her what so ever. She complains to me about her failed relatinoships and how she's given up on men. Im the nicest guy she's ever met (I think that's the problem). I...

View more questions Search