Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladygunner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2007, 10:06 AM
    Just wondering
    I had my period the first week of October and it its now November 14 and I still have not got my period yet:confused I took a test last Friday and it was negative I now don't know what to do?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2007, 10:13 AM
    If the test is negative and your period is late already, and your period doesn't come soon, go to the doctor for a blood test.
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

Nov 14, 2007, 11:21 AM
    I would test once more. Last Friday may have been too soon.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I was wondering [ 2 Answers ]

What is the difference between a plain cup cake and a muffin ?

Just wondering. [ 10 Answers ]

Hi all, I'm getting better every day, a lot of thanks to everyone on here:)... After taking my ex back over the last years like 5-6 time(!) always believing the things he said... like he realizes what a realtion ship is, I'm his soul mate, a lot of nice things, that I truly wanted to...

Just wondering [ 22 Answers ]

Ok... I had intercourse on April 5th, and 6th... then again on April 9th,10th,11th,12th,13th,and14th... Again on the 22nd, again on the 27th,28th,and29th... My last period was March 26th 2007, and I haven't had a period since.All the tests I take even at the doctors office are coming up negative......

Wondering why? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a boyfriend and he usually hangs out with a bunch of people that like to cheat should I be worried I meen he hasn't that I know of but I'm just so confused and I love him to death and I would die with out him but when he's around his ex. Girlfreinds and I'm not there I get worried ...

View more questions Search