Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dominika Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 12:28 PM
    How can you tell if your friend loves you?
    How can you tell if your friend loves you?
    DonnieLSD Posts: 29, Reputation: 6

Nov 1, 2007, 12:39 PM
    Do you want them to love you?
    jazz123 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 06:46 PM
    What makes u think they luve yo
    tip Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 08:10 PM
    Are there any sighns that they love you like well stering at you or maby flirting with you
    fanas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2010, 04:39 AM
    I'm friends with this girl at first she was always around me and sometimes visited me at home but I have not made any advances on her.now she goes for 2-3days without calling I'm afraid that she wantes me to read her mind and ask her out because I know she likes me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Friend makes fun of friend [ 15 Answers ]

My friend is always asking why we never hang out anymore.. He tells people that I ignore him. Well is this a good reason? Every time I'm around him or I talk to him he always brings up one of my flaws. He always makes fun of me about it and jokes about it. All my life I was teased about this yet he...

He loves me [ 10 Answers ]

He loves me but keep saying that we can't be together because he doesn't know how to love.what this suppose to mean?

She say she loves me but only as a best friend [ 6 Answers ]

I have been going out with a girl called Sammie she is 17 I am 18 for 15 months the other night she told me she need to talk to me so I went down she said her feeling have changed she said she sees me more of a best friend rather then a boyfriend now but she still loves me I have asked to give it...

Hey found an article about first loves and loves in my local paper, might interest you! [ 2 Answers ]

Love Story (from Bournemouth Echo) Might interest you, :P Nothing amazing but its sweet, a book is listed there some may be interetsed in.

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

View more questions Search