Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tilly373 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2007, 10:56 PM
    Mood changes - in despair
    Im 26 years old, have finally found the love of my life, with 110% trust, no insecurities, good communication etc etc until..

I started taking the mini pill - 8 days ago, I stopped it yesterday. I don't know what's happened to me, I'm starting to think things that I just know aren't true e.g. my partner cheating on me, I feel jealous, I feel angry, scared, confused, anxious just completely terrified.. I don't feel myself atall.

I took Microgynon about 10 years ago for a couple of years and I thought the way I acted back then in a past relationship was due to my age, all the rage and jealousy I used to feel, but suddenly everything came back to me, and I'm sure it's the pill that's done this to me...

Can someone please help and advise me on how long until things will get back to normal, I've tried to talk to my partner and although he would listen I clam up and just sit quite feeling angry - I feel like I've completely lost who I am... I couldn't bear to be like this for much longer, I just want to run away and hide..
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2007, 10:58 PM
    You should talk to your doctor about what the medication is making you feel and perhaps he can change you to a different medication. :(
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Oct 24, 2007, 09:54 AM
    It may be related to your pill... it may not be. Either way, that's a significant swing in feeling so you'd be smart to make an appointment with your doctor. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MOOD Swings. [ 3 Answers ]

As every body knows mood swings are a guys favorite part of pregnancy.(NOT) My girlfriend has them quite frequently now and I don't know what to do? For instance she screams at me and tells me to leave. Well I did one time and when I called her she was crying so hard she was choking. So the next...

Mood swings [ 23 Answers ]

Hi hi, I have always been a little angry and moody, but lately I have gone through the roof and I am saying things and reacting in ways I wish I wouldn't. When I lose my temper I go blank and I don't think, I lose total control of myself, instead of talking which I mean to do, I yell, loudly. For...

I can't bear the pain and feel such despair [ 1 Answers ]

I have written about a related topic - don't get along with boyfriend friends' the update is that I confronted him about lying to meet his friends when I all I want is honeslty and it ended up in us ending the relationship... because he couldn't bring his friends world and mine together he felt he...

Mood Rings [ 3 Answers ]

Can you tell me the colors of the mood rings and what they mean?:D

Mood ring [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what the changing colours on my mood ring signify please

View more questions Search