Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Josh028 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2007, 10:38 PM
    Am I really that bad of a person and will I ever forget?
    I met this girl, she was wonderful, and I really thought we’d be together and friends forever. We did everything together and could talk all night pretty much every night and I couldn’t of asked for a better person….. ever. My life was perfect, if not better. I fell in love even though I never relised she didn’t feel the same about me. I thought that everything we did together at night and all the hours I spent talking to her was a sign that she would always care just like I did and always will care about her. I loved her, no matter how you looked at it, I loved her and I'm not a person who falls in love, ever but I did one time and I fell hard whether she knew it or not.

One night I found out about a ‘ex boyfriend’ of hers and she was constantly telling me how mean he was and how she was done with trying with him and never wanted to be with him again, and he constently hurt her and she came to me and I would listen to her cry and complain for hours and never question her not stopping talking to him or anything once I just listened and comforted her as much as I could, but things slowly started to go down hill as I really thought we might have a chance to go on and be like this forever and I loved her and I really thought, I really thought she loved me.

But after a while her ‘ex boyfriend’ returned and she slowly forgot about me and never talked to me and started treating me badly and never wanted to do the things we used to do. She got back together with him and I just wanted to kill myself, but she promised me to be my friend and I really thought she would cuss I would have done anything just to talk to her or hear her sweet voice in my ear. I tried I really did I tried to do stuff with him cuss if she did something with just me she was scared to make him amd again. I tried to love her still and think that I could be back again when / if they break up and that I would be 2nd in line to him and that she would love me again sooner or later.

But it didn't happen, she slowly stopped and then abrubtly it seems did stop and didn't talk to me and never wanted to do anything with me. I did everything but take this calmly I cried, thought about killing myself and just begged her to care.

But she never did again. She literally told me ‘to get over it’ and that I was just being ‘emo’ about things. Maybe I was but I didn't care if she called me ‘emo’, any bad words, or even a liar it wouldn't ever stop me from loving her and wanting her to love me back. But all things got was worse and worse.

Maybe I'm just stupid but I can't ever believe this happened and I can't wrap my mind around it. Am I really just being ‘emo’ and just being stupid? She went as far to tell my friends that I was crying to her and that I told her I was going to kill myself and ignored me but told them everything I’d leave on her phone or in texts. Am I really stupid to think she could have loved me and to want her? I want to forget I wish I never met her. I just wish she would understand that I would kill some one if it met I could to talk to her all night long one more time or just hear her sweet lips blowing me a kiss into my phone one more time or just hear her tell me that she cares. I would do anything….. anything…
    Amanda_88 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2007, 11:07 PM
    To be honest Josh: you can't let the fact tha a person doesn't love you, make you think of killing you self. I doesn't matter how perfect you think she is for you, there should be no reason. Telling someone that if they don love you will kill yourself, is not good. I f you love her, you don't want to obligate her to be with you like that. I know from experience that you might think there is no one better for you out there, but you are wrong. The world is huge and it's full of different kinds of girls, and you will find that one that will love you as you deserve. I liked this guy for three years, and we were like you say you were with her, we would hugh, kiss on cheeks, be all lovely and romantic to each other, but he never liked me. I though that he was the only one for me, and getting over him has hard, and sometimes painful. A year has pass since that, and I have meet most amazing guy ever, and what would have found impossible a year ago, this new guy makes me fell more things that the other ever did. So think about it and remember it will take you time, and you will think back and probably say: “how could I have spend so much time crying over someone not really worth it” ………
    Josh028 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2007, 11:11 PM
    I understand and I never would kill myself I believe I'm stronger than that even though I'm still weak enough to never forget and still feel depressed about her
    lmnotok Posts: 217, Reputation: 37

Oct 16, 2007, 11:56 PM
    OK, maybe she was a bit mean, but I think she did the best to stop you from loving her because she doesn't love you. You should be thankful since if she was nicer than she would put you in the "holding on" circumstance. AT least she was clear and cut off all the chance.

So there you go, no chance, move on now!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 17, 2007, 12:08 AM
    Believe me -- we all feel that way about at least one person in our past. It might have been the first love or the first serious romance. It might have been at age 5 (my son in kindergarten) or in our 20s (oddly, that's when my older son fell for the same girl that his brother loved in kindergarten) or at age 15 (my own experience with first love). It might be much later, to finally find the person who completes you.

There is nothing like it. You will carry that person's image in your heart your entire life. When you lose that person, you will rage and weep and lose sleep and refuse to eat and think of suicide and weep some more. Time passes. You begin to notice flowers blooming and birds singing. The opposite sex begins to call to you again. You flirt and chat and flirt some more. You fall in love again. Of course, it will never be with the same intensity as that first time, but love will happen again. This time love will be a little smarter and a little more wary. This love may not be as sweet but it will be stronger, stronger because you have already had the practice of first love and survived when your heart got broken.

Mourn your loss. We understand.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Artificial person vs. Natural person? [ 9 Answers ]

How would the court deal with a natural person vs, artificial person? By definition a artificial person is a corporation (strawman) which the court would have jurisdication. How does the court deal with a natural person, a human being? How does the court obtain jurisdication over a human being? ...

I forget the name [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone, the name of this movie slipped my mind. Early to mid 90's. The family gets a big satellite dish in there back yard, and they end up get zapped into the t.v, and there acting in different TV series. Like westerns, game show elizabethen, etc.. The remote takes them to a diffenrnt...

Am I a bad person? [ 4 Answers ]

About a year ago, a very close friend of mine was killed in a car crash, and for a while I was quite depressed about. But Within the past several months, now, I honestly fell like I don't even care that he's gone anymore. Not just that, its almost like I have no emotions, but I don't feel...

Bad luck, bad karma, or bad self-esteem? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently heard once again a comment I've heard many, MANY times over the past several years: "You and your husband have worse luck than anyone else I know!" and I have one question: "Why is that?" You see, just about the time we get to the point we can manage to keep up on all our monthly...

View more questions Search