Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    happy8802 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Sep 27, 2007, 03:40 AM
    How do I leave him
    I'VE been with this man for 10 years , I have 2 kids one from him one from my past

We live as common law he makes me feel like a nobody he has hit me called me names

I have lost my job because of him many times I want to leave but have no money to go

Please help me what should I do ?:confused:
    QuikFeedmeplz Posts: 36, Reputation: -1

Sep 27, 2007, 03:44 AM
    Talk with him and tell him your Not happy and that you been thinking of moving... Don't JUST DO IT.. try to work it out.. if you did and still didn't work, then look to family and friends. Only answer you can look for.
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Sep 27, 2007, 03:48 AM
    Do you have any family that you can go to? If this man is abusive to you its only time that he is going to do the same to your children. Ive been there and its not a pretty picture! Get out regardless of the situation. You're a mom and regardless if you feel weak or not right now somehow you will find the strangth to put one foot in front of the other. Go to your local social services and they can help you and your children to get a place to stay and money until you find a joba dn get on your feet. Don't put yourself and your children through the pain and the disstress any longer then you already have. And if he has put his hands on you did you call the police? If you haven't which I assume you haven't because I'm sure you are like the rest of us that have been in this situation, because you think it was going to be that one time and he will never do it again right? WRONG they don't change when they are that bad it only gets worse. I know personally. Fill out a report with the local police station so that way if you go to court you have proof that this man is abusive and unstable. Good luck to you, and to your family. Be safe.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why did he leave me? [ 7 Answers ]

I am so heartbroken... my fiancé of 2 years says he can't be in this relationship anymore. He has broken up with me so many times in this relationship, I don't even know why he stayed in it for this long. I feel like he just used me since I was always there for him through all of his problems......

How do you know when to leave and when to try [ 6 Answers ]

I will start from the end and then give the background - I am devastated. I feel betrayed, yet I still love my husband so much. I know I deserve better, but I also feel we have such a connection - he says it too. I also have thi shope he can treat me as I deserve. How do you know if that...

Should I leave him [ 11 Answers ]

He didn't call me. He just wrote to me during summer vacation two letters. He came to school to visit me once, for which it took him one hour. I can't feel loved! Should I leave him? He said "i love you." He kissed me and hugged me. Is it love? I am lost.

Do I just leave him? [ 9 Answers ]

Ive been seeing a married man who I told I wouldn't go down that path with I had weak moments so the fun started After a year to started to because ome heavy we always laughted had no problems inteacting he told me he wife showed him no affection that's whyhe looked else where as it started...

Do I really want to leave her? [ 8 Answers ]

I recently broke up with my girlfriend/fiance of one year. Our relationship moved very quickly and we moved in together 4 months after going out for the first time. I honestly thought it was love at first sight. There are a lot of qualities about her that I adore and truly miss; after all, I do...

View more questions Search