Ask
    christina33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2007, 09:36 PM
    What happen to him
    Anthony Cummings
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2007, 03:37 AM
    Could you provide a little more information please? Country, state, city, town, schools, etc.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2007, 03:43 AM
    Anthony Cummings - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Something happen [ 5 Answers ]

Hello me and my friend were discussing about our girlfriends. And he told me that while performing oral on his girlfriend. Some white fluid came out of her vagina and he told me he never even had sex with her yet. I was wondering what that was coming out of her.

What can happen next! [ 58 Answers ]

If a 20 yr old guy fingers a 15 year old girl and she lies to the cops and said she had no problem with it, what would happen?? What can she say to NOT get him in trouble... and to possibly not get her parents to find out?:confused: :(

What will happen to me if. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 14 year old who has not been to school in about 4 months.What trouble am I in?He is very stubborn,bad tempered and will not what so ever go to school. I cry every morning trying to get him up and understand that I am in very deep trouble.I tell him I could go to jail and he says I'll get...

What can I do and What can Happen? [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Massachusettes, I have never been in any kind of trouble my whole life. I am a 43 year old female. I have been on disability for 5 years do to many health problems, and I raise my child alone, father never pays support. Things have been stressful some days I am in bed for weeks...

View more questions Search