Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mikeinvestjones Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Sep 16, 2007, 11:19 AM
    Stripped screw
    I asked the question yesterday about what to do if you have a stripped screw and can't get it out. I went to the hardware store and they told me to buy a screw extractor set so I did. I have tried to use it but I am not having any luck. Any ideas?:(
    antipode12 Posts: 248, Reputation: 8

Sep 16, 2007, 12:11 PM
    What are you trying to do with it?

Can you just push it through the wall? Can you use a metal bit to drill it out? Where is the screw?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Simply unscrewing a screw that is stripped [ 6 Answers ]

How do I unscrew a screw that is stripped?

Stripped my hair, now what? [ 2 Answers ]

Almost a year ago I had highlights done to my hair before then and wanted them to get removed in Sept 2006. So I had my hair dyed professional to my natural color which is a dark brown (I have naturally very tan skin) and the color came out perfect! From then until now, the color has faded and...

Stripped out shower knob [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Price Phister shower water mixer. After about 10 years the screw that holds the hot/cold on/off knob to the shaft of the water mixer seems to have stripped out. I suspect the metal screw that holds it together is going into a plastic fitting that has fatiged over time and is stripped out...

Hair stripped twice.. help [ 2 Answers ]

This is my story, I sure hope someone can give me some honest advice. Here it goes: I started colouring my hair approximately 2 years ago. My natural hair colour is light brown, I wanted it a bit darker, went to the salon and it turned out great. Did this a few times and loved it. I made the...

Stripped stem [ 1 Answers ]

Cold water handle spins because stem is stripped; how do I repair this

View more questions Search