Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rgd Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2007, 11:42 AM
    I want to leave my husband, but don't know how.
    I am no longer "in love" with my husband. I had a certain respect for him as he is a good man and an okay father, but am just not in love with him. We have been married for about 2 1/2 years and I guess from about 6-8 months into our marriage I knew he wasn't for me. The first time I tried to leave I found out I was pregnant. I took it as a sign and stayed. But now I am still very unhappy, but now I have a baby and I have been a homemaker for the past two years. I don't even know if I can support myself... and when I tried to leave him most recently he says he is going to take my daughter away from me if I try to leave. WHAT DO I DO??
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 17, 2007, 08:03 AM
    Before you leave you must have somewhere safe and secure to go, maybe back home to your folks, and from there you can do what is necessary to get your life in order.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Abusive husband won't leave [ 6 Answers ]

My sister is developed mentally delayed, with a normal iq and intelligence, her husband is mild mentally retarded with a way below average iq. They have been married for 8 1/2 yrs. With 3 kids, one died due to sids. Her husband is hooked on crack and contracted genital herpes from a prostitute. He...

Should I leave my husband [ 31 Answers ]

I don't know what to do. My husband and I have been married for ten years. It has been rocky from the very beginning. In the past, whenever we would get into an argument, he would become physically violent. A couple of years ago, he bit a plug out of my hand, and it required medical treatment. I...

I need to leave my husband, but I have no help [ 19 Answers ]

I have been married for 12 years and with my husband for 15. We have 3 fantastic kids ages 6, 7 & 10. They are happy go lucky kids very involved with schools and friends. My husband and I are done. Every day I pray to God to help me leave him, without disturbing the lives of my kids. My kids...

I want to leave my husband but now money [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 26yrs old and I have a 2yrs old daughter and another on the way in the next couple of weeks. I don't love him as I used to do he's hit me in the pass and he blames me for calling the police on him. At the moment he's stays out all night and doesn't tell me, to top it off I'm 38 weeks pregnant...

View more questions Search