Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    metalboyxp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2004, 05:08 AM
    How to hide a running a program!
    Now I have a program, but I don't want it to be closed by other users who use that computer,too. What should I do, is there a program to ask for a password whenever some one tries to close it?
    darkvision Posts: 232, Reputation: 15

Mar 2, 2009, 01:45 PM

The simplest solution would be to create multiple accounts on the system. This way you can leave the program running on your login and log off and they can't modify what you have running(unless they have the password to your account). If your talking about making the program itself invisible id say no. but it does depend somewhat on the program.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car - must hide rust temporarily (but not with duck tape!) [ 2 Answers ]

THANK YOU for all the replies about my car, and the rust, that I wish to hide. I was disappointed as I thought that someone might give me some idea on how I could hide the rust using a less expensive technique. I DO understand that cutting the rust off, putting on new metal and repainting is...

Hide icon tray.. [ 4 Answers ]

I want to hide tray icon of my open program so that other can't use it... I all ready try systrayx it good but demo version is now enddate, so I'm just trying to find if there is any tray icon hider available "FREE SOFTWARE" :D...

Better way to hide password? [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend's ex was a computer genius.. and also a little bit psycho. She had his email and so got my address. Now, I do not know how, but she was able to get my password or something and enter my inbox. So I did the logical thing and changed my password (we both did)... but she KEEPS getting...

How can I hide a program [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I have a question How can I hide a program from add or remove programs in control panel??

View more questions Search