Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coneja Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2005, 06:49 PM
    I can't forget him
    About 2 years ago my 8 year old boyfriend broke up with me. He was the man of my life, we'd been together since I was almost 16 and I practically come to this country just for him. We've never stop seen each other really; sometimes he calls me, sometimes its me, but the true is that he only do it when he wants sex or when I think he had a bad day and need someone totally devoted to him to listen to him and make him feel especial. That's the sadly true. I know it and it hurts me a lot because I don't know why I still love him.
    Now I think that I'm sick or something.. I don't see any good future with him, I don't like his life style and a lot of other things, but every week I need to see him so I look for a reason to call him and of course I know that he's going to propose me to see each other. After that I always get completely depressed, I cry for hours and I feel like the most stupid person in the world. Of course he doesn't care when he gets to see that.

I'm not a teenager anymore, so why is everything still a drama??
    letmeno Posts: 215, Reputation: 23

Sep 20, 2005, 09:09 PM
    Move on
    Why for the love of all greater good, why do you continually lay down on the ground and let this guy walk all over you?

You said it yourself, he only calls when he wants to have sex, it's awfully hard to think about it, and it has to sting like heck to actually admit it.

What is it that you don't like about his lifestyle? What ever it is, if it's unhealthy for him, it has to be unhealthy for you.

From your post, you have not had one good thing to say about the guy.

Stop torturing yourself, call it a loss, pick up the pieces and move on.

Usually I am more sympathetic to my fellow women but, in this case I can't be because you keep calling him for more torture.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2005, 12:22 PM
    Yes - exactly - you put WAY too much importance into this guy.

YOU NEED TO DATE OTHER PEOPLE AND FORGET ABOUT THIS GUY.

He is using you!! Hello??

Cut this man out of your life. This is really unhealthy.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2005, 04:24 AM
    Ex
    Hi,
    You are not a teenager anymore?
    You might think about talking with a professional counselor, or someone you are close to, such as a minister, preacher, etc;. Talking about things does help.
    As for your actions, you are being a complete jerk! There, I've said it.
    That's why you need to talk with a professional, to see WHY you are acting this way. This ex is taking you for granted, using you, and walking all over you; you are letting him!
    Your life is up to you, not him. Change your life NOW.
    Don't see this person anymore, Don't talk with him, Don't call him. If he calls you, hang up.
    It will take some time, but you will get over him. Meet new people, and make some new friends.
    Best of luck,
    fredg
    Tony2005 Posts: 60, Reputation: 5

Sep 26, 2005, 10:36 AM
    I don't see that he is a bad person. He is doing what anybody would do in his position. Its you. You are letting him exploit you and use you. You can't blame him in any ways. You should blame yourself for allowing him to play with your heart and emotions. Only when you stop allowing him to play with your heart, then things will improve for you.

Why do you have to care for a person who is least interested in what you feel about him ? He is not doing anything. Its you, you are allowing him to use you. Just open your mind and move on. There are guys who will really respect your feelings.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I Forget What This Movie Is Called! [ 6 Answers ]

Hey,I seen this movie when I was about 12... and I want to see this movie again... BUT the thing is! I can't remember what the title is called... and it's absolutely driving me insane. The movie is about a Man, who's face I think is disfigured... and people in the town think he is the biggest...

I can't forget my Ex [ 11 Answers ]

Well its been 4 years already I don't know how she feels but to me that was the most beautiful thing that happened to me this girl I dated for almost a year moved and we had a fight before she left but I never stopped loving her and I think about her day and night and I don't know what to do I...

How can I forget him and move on? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi all, Bump

View more questions Search