Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NalvaBabii Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2007, 03:04 PM
    Should I give up or wait for him to call?
    There was this dude that liked me and I like him too but for some reason we just never went out. He got a girlfriend and they were together for like 3 months but now they broke up I think and I was wondering if I should let it go and let the past be the past or should I wait for him to call me so me and him could start going out. I REALLY want him and I honestly don't know why I didn't go out with him when I had the chance but I've been so down and kind of depressed lately because I miss him! Its been four months since I've seen him and 3 months since I've heard from him. Its just that he is ALWAYS on my mind and I still smile wheneva I hear his name and my heart still beats really fast wheneva someone talks about him. I don't know if its love but its definitely something real STRONG that I feel for him and I don't want to give it because he is EVERYTHING I have ever wanted in a guy! I cry once in a while because still miss him and want to be with him and I really don't want to just give up because I can't picture myself with any 1 else and I honestly don't think any 1 else could make me as happy as he makes me... what should I do because it hurts so bad but I have some good days where I'm okay and I say I'm going to let it go but the next day I cant! He just means so much to me! :(
    MRSD Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Aug 20, 2007, 03:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NalvaBabii
    there was this dude that liked me and i like him too but for some reason we just never went out. he got a girlfriend and they were together for like 3 months but now they broke up i think and i was wondering if i should jus let it go and let the past b the past or should i wait for him to call me so me and him could start going out. i REALLY want him and i honestly dont know why i didnt go out with him when i had the chance but i've been so down and kind of depressed lately bcuz i miss him! its been four months since i've seen him and 3 months since i've heard from him. its just that he is ALWAYS on my mind and i still smile wheneva i hear his name and my heart still beats really fast wheneva someone talks about him. i dont know if its love but its definetly something real STRONG that i feel for him and i dont wanna give it bcuz he is EVERYTHING i have ever wanted in a guy!! i cry once in a while bcuz still miss him and want to be with him and i really dont want to just give up bcuz i can't picture myself with any 1 else and i honestly dont think any 1 else could make me as happy as he makes me.... what should i do bcuz it hurts so bad but i have some good days where im okay and i say im gonna let it go but the next day i cant! he just means soo much to me!! :(
    You say this man makes you so happy? Well from what you have said he isn't making you very happy at the moment. I think you should move on as he obviously has. There are other guys out there your just so into this man at the minute that you isn't interested in anyone else. Move on and if you can't at the moment you should wait for him to get in touch with you, but I know how you are feeling at the minute been there myself and you will probably got in touch with him regardless of any advice you get!! Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I wait for him to call/make a move after a break up [ 9 Answers ]

Two months ago I broke with my boyfriend as he said I was just a passing phase for him and that he wasn't too sure if he might take it more seriously later... but till then he wanted to just have a kind of fling sort of thing with me, however I must say he was caring until I simply wrote to him and...

To wait or not to wait, *confused* [ 15 Answers ]

Greetings. I hope to get some feedback and advice on the following situation. I met this girl through my room mate's brother over the summer. This girl was his rebound after he's GF left him. As the summer progressed, my room mate's brother got back with his ex after she wanting him back. ...

I'm stuck on someone who says not to wait on him but not to give up on him [ 13 Answers ]

He tells me not to wait on him but not to give up on him. He is in a relationship that is going down hill for the most part. He talks to me a lot about moving in with him and spending time together. We talk about our dreams and passions together and I know we both love each other VERY much. ...

Will I wait for his marriage or give it up? [ 6 Answers ]

Whenever I need something to figure out, I pray. If I have decisions to make, I try to pray. But now that I am getting older, I still have problem on distinguishing answers to my prayer. I am confused. I want to get married soon and have my own family but my boyfriend of tow years seem to keep on...

View more questions Search