Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jman18 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2007, 09:05 PM
    How do I get her attention
    So I like this girl in one of my classes and she is really cute but I don't know how to talk to her since I am really shy and insecure. She is even in my lab group so its like the perfect situation to talk to her but I am to shy to actually talk to her how should I do it??
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2007, 11:09 PM
    Getting over being shy just takes practice. If you don't just try to communicate, you will never know what the outcome will be.

Okay, so you are in the lab group together. So, maybe there is something in lab that you don't know the answer to and that she might. That's an opener right there. It could be about anything concerning what you do in lab. Ask her a question that she might know the answer to. If she is correct, then that makes her feel good and you have also just "opened up the door" to communication.
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Aug 19, 2007, 11:34 PM
    Be yourself. Be confident, relax, hold your head high, back straight, posture man! Posture is important. The mousy guy who sits in a corner with his head down and his back slouched isn't going to get noticed.
    Be honest, sincere, and be brave!
    Make sure you be tactful as well though
    Look people in the eyes.
    buzzman Posts: 54, Reputation: 9

Aug 20, 2007, 01:25 AM
    The secret is, you can't care too much. Doing this keeps you from being yourself. Go in there with a "can't care attitude" and believe in yourself. People are attracted to confidence. Always remember, you are no different from anyone else.
    vennyismybabi200 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2007, 10:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jman18
    so i like this girl in one of my classes and she is really cute but i dont know how to talk to her since i am really shy and insecure. she is even in my lab group so its like the perfect situation to talk to her but i am to shy to actually talk to her how should i do it??????
    First go up to her and ask her if she wants to go on just a group date with all of your friends and some of hers. If you have fun! Then ask her on a real date. But the problem with the shyness,uhm just try to be yourself just go ip to her. And be like HEY SO AND SO I was kind of wondering if you would like to come and hang out with some of my friends! Hope it helps your friend vennyismybabi200
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2007, 01:32 AM
    Since the original question was posted on August 19, 2007 at 11:05 P.M. I would hope that the jman18 has already spoken with her and maybe even asked her out.

It takes awhile to get used to how to use this site. In this case, especially about checking when some posts have been posted.
    ska8ergal Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2007, 03:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jman18
    so i like this girl in one of my classes and she is really cute but i dont know how to talk to her since i am really shy and insecure. she is even in my lab group so its like the perfect situation to talk to her but i am to shy to actually talk to her how should i do it??????
    I think you should because I went through the same thing but my friend forced me but you can do it with OUT anyone forcing you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Issues need immediate attention [ 2 Answers ]

I have been with him for 7 years. Let me break down what has happened without having to write an essay. He comes from a Christian background so I thought he was good. From the start he used to cancel plans, not show up, wanted to party with his friends. I forgave him because he was married and...

Something new to my attention [ 2 Answers ]

Recently I have discovered a couple small spot like 'things' on my penis head. Im 100% sure its not an std as I've had the same sexual partner for about 3 years now and prior to that I had tests done at my health clinic and proved negative as did she. Any idea what these could be - I'm mainly...

How to get attention from the fellas [ 6 Answers ]

IS it common for a guy to feel really passionatly about 2 girls at the same time? What is it that guys like in a girl? What gets a guy to even pay attention to a girl? How can I make guys act like I'm not a freak of nature? I know its not because I'm totally ugly because people tell me...

Get the coach's attention [ 4 Answers ]

The only way I can describe basketball and me is, pure love. I play any chance I can get and I'm always spraining my ankles because of that. I play for an all star team, and I also play in a recreation league The problem I have is making the school team. I try my hardest. I dive for balls and do...

View more questions Search