Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cheergirl123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2007, 09:30 AM
    I broke up with him but I want him back!
    Ok so I broke up with my boyfriend not too long ago because all he cared about were his friends(he would break plans with me to hang out with them! ) and we were needing to talk about our relationship and he decided to go hang out with his friends instead so I just told him it was over. I didn't want to but I knew I had to. Anyway, I talked to him today wanting to try again (this is the second time we have dated) but he wants to be friends right now because since the break up he has gotten to do whatever he wants and stay out with his friends as late as he wants without having anyone to "hold him back". I really want us to get back together but I don't know what to do!! Does anyone know what I should do?:confused:
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 31, 2007, 09:35 AM
    If he treated you like that before then why would you want otget back with that?
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Aug 2, 2007, 02:38 PM
    I agree. This guy sounds like a true a--hole! You should leave this guy in the dust. There are thousands of guys out there that will treat you right why would you want one that could careless about you? Don't get back with this guy you'll regret it down the road

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

She cheated on me, and I broke up. But still in love with her and want her back. [ 69 Answers ]

I have been with my ex-girlfriend for about 2 years now. We broke up about 2 weeks ago. We had a long distance relationship, got a lot of memories together. We used to meet every weekend, and all I had to do is to trust her. But the last times, I saw a kind of coldness in her. So we started...

I broke up with him but I want him back! [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so I broke up with my boyfriend not too long ago because all he cared about were his friends(he would break plans with me to hang out with them! ) and we were needing to talk about our relationship and he decided to go hang out with his friends instead so I just told him it was over. I didn't...

My boyfriend broke up with me, I want him back [ 2 Answers ]

My Boyfriend broke up with me today reason being I've got a really bad attitude and he can't marry some one like that I cried and begged him for him to forgive me and that I was sorry he showed no remorse it didtn work what do I do?

I broke up withn my b/f but I want him back [ 2 Answers ]

Okay this might be a little strange because this is my first time on hear. Well. Okay I have like this kid for lieka 1-year and a half and he finally asked me out and of course I say yea. BUT 4 days later I brake up with him because he kissed me on the cheek and I got freeaked out. Because I...

Women: After you broke up with a guy, what brought you back? [ 10 Answers ]

LADIES!! Feel free to share your stories! You'd be amazed how useful your words may be in educating those that are breaking-up. This will be a helpful posting for men (and women) to read and reference. Listing your age might be helpful too - as relationships are different - at different stages of...

View more questions Search