Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    magicraft5 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2007, 08:02 PM
    I messed up big time.Pushed too hard.
    My GF and I have been together for about 6 months, throughout its been good and hard (she had some baggage from past relationships, which we talked about it and worked through). For a while, we had lots of sex ( I still say made love, 'cause we did , feelings and intimacy was all there) Then about a month ago, she just stopped wanting to kiss, cuddle, and of course sex. It was really bothering me, and didn't let her know and just thought it was just a period in time for her. Well, we had sex a few times over the past few weeks, but every once in a while dumbass me would make a few jokes about sex, not knowing that it was really getting on her nerves and pissing her off. Tonight we were talking and just chilling, she cracked a little joke about me "stuffing" her. So, we joked and talked a little longer, and then we were talking about going out and getting food and cooking, and then I said, "And then afterwards I'll show you how to "stuff", just straight up as a joke. She then gets madder than hell, because thats really been pissing her off, etc. I tried to explain that I really didn't know it was making her mad, but she wouldn't have it. I asked her if she just wanted me to leave her alone for a bit, then she said, "Just Go." I was like fine, and then told her to call me later on, sometime. Of course she said no, and told me just to leave, so I did. Now, I'm really pissed at myself and sad, because I done this and pushed her away. We've had a couple of rough spells over the past few months, but we do both love each other and enjoy each other immensely. So, what do I do to fix it... I know I was wrong, and messed up, and I know that we don't need sex to be happy... So can someone help me, with a little ensight on how to fix this..? Thanks...
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2007, 09:03 PM
    Just let her cool down.

In a while if you contact her (she contacting you first is preferable) apologize and then move on to a topic
    That is NOT about sex.

She is a handful it sounds like... which is exciting for a while and then perhaps a bit tiring.
    (Time will tell if it works for you/her.)
    Mathandler1 Posts: 87, Reputation: 2

Jul 28, 2007, 09:23 PM
    Hey magicraft5,

Just like Ash123 mentions, just give her some time to cool down than flowers and a card and a BIG apology would help. And don't say "Sorry" (over used word). If she does not open the door for you than take a picture of yourself with the flowers and slide it under the door. If there is a next time, try to keep sex out of the conversation... things may come around.. in time. Best of Luck!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 29, 2007, 10:27 AM
    Please let her cool off and realise these arguments are not all your fault as she seems temperamental, and has a lot of moods swings that are sudden and unpredictable. You never know what, or when she will go off. You will always be walking on eggshells around her. Sorry some things cannot be fixed, but can only be dealt with. Your choice, so is she worth it? Something to think about.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2007, 01:40 PM
    I think you ned to take a little time off from this one. Actually you should have started when she first lost interest in the intimacy that you had been previously sharing. Make yourself scarce for a while. She may eventually miss you and come back around. Or she may forget about you and move on, in which case you do the same. Either alternative is better than keeping yourself stuck in the middle of in-between, which is where you are right now.
    Grand Chilokar Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2008, 03:07 PM
    If giving her time just doesn't help, be sure to make sure the problem is really the problem your talking about. Have you considered it MIGHT be something else?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Messed up big time with girl [ 9 Answers ]

Hi all glad I found this forum as it contains a wealth of useful knowledge but I need others opinions about a situation I have. I am 20 in college and have never really had a serious relationship. In the past year or so I started talking with some girls at different times and have been very close...

I [ 7 Answers ]

OK, basically I met a girl we started seeing each other, then she decided to stop things and when I had moved on she kept on coming back again and again. We ended up seeing each other again, no sex and then I summer things stepped up and we started going out, she then when away for 2 months and is...

I have a BIG problem and only a LITTLE time to spare [ 3 Answers ]

I need some help.. I'm the last month I have had sex with three people... in sept. I was checked for the usual and I had I never had gotten my meds for it so I still have it.. about two days ago I went to the doctor with my cousin to get checked. Because I had some red bumps on my vagina. The are...

Gas Furnace needs reset button pushed to work [ 1 Answers ]

1983 - Natural Gas - Rheem Furnace Model #RCDA-100C-ER Originally the furnace blower would not come on. I called a technician who pushed a reset button. He mentioned something about the air fuel mixture and that a gust of wind could have tripped the furnace off. Pushing the button worked for...

View more questions Search