Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ConfussedTeen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2007, 12:16 PM
    How do I know if my Ex boyfriend still has feelings for me?
    Hi, me and my boyfriend broke up back in February, but part of me says that I still want to be with him and the other says to leave him alone. But my question is how do I know if he still has those same feelings for me. Sometimes he used to call and ask me stupid questions and I would ask myself who does that. But know I feel like I just should have engaged in those conversations because now I miss him.
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Jul 25, 2007, 12:40 PM
    My ex fiancé broke up with me in Feb too, it's hard but try not to think about him and if he calls again don't answer. I made the mistake of contact her 3 months ago. All that did was bring me back to square one. I would move on you have so much life to live and other guys to date.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2007, 12:42 PM
    If there were still feelings there you would probably know by now.

Its hard but try to move on and keep busy with friends and hobbies. As long as you focus on the old guy you will never meet someone new. There are plenty of fun people out there who are going to think your awesome and will want to date you.
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Jul 25, 2007, 01:51 PM
    If he likes you then he'll come to you; You won't have to go to him. I would wait on it if this was an intimate and serious relationship then I would think it needs more time to heal whatever wound it created for both of you.
    workcherrie Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Jul 25, 2007, 02:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ConfussedTeen
    Hi, me and my boyfriend broke up back in February, but part of me says that I still wanna be with him and the other says to leave him alone. But my question is how do I know if he still has those same feelings for me. Sometimes he used to call and ask me stupid questions and I would ask my self who does that. But know I feel like I just should have engaged in those conversations because now I miss him.
    When he came with the stupid questions did you ignore him? If so he might not try again and that meens the balls in your court.
    lauren010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2011, 09:44 AM
    I'm going through the same faise atm and I know how you feel, just make sure you have all your friends around you and try to distract yourself by going round friends, doni hobbies for exaplle I like swimming but I never really go but know I go 2times a week... iknow its not much but it does help me and I hope it will hope you (with your hobbies) NEVER FORGET... STAY STRONG AND KEEP STRONG... & BE CAREFUL WHO U TRUST!

Good luck!
    anghendy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2011, 11:18 AM
    Bettteer wivvv out peoplee who treatt you like you are nothing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Boyfriend tells me he has strong feelings for me but doesn't know what he wants no [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend told me that he has strong feelings for me but doesn't know what he wants now. We had an disagreement because I expressed a concern about him being rude and inconsiderate to me lately - not calling and saying good-by before leaving town for a few days and heading straight to the bar...

Can she really have no feelings? [ 6 Answers ]

I have an odd situation on my hands. I've met a girl who I've been talking to for a while, mostly on the phone, although I have met her once for drinks. She seems pretty cool. She one of those girls who is like one of the guys, you know, loves sports, drinks beer, is very funny! A guys dream...

Still have feelings for ex? [ 7 Answers ]

I went over to my ex girlfriends house today to wash my car and pic up a couple of my things. (we broke up 5 months ago and I didn't have room for all my stuff when I moved into my new place. I decided to try and stay friends.) She called me a couple of days ago and asked me to fix a door in her...

My boyfriend has feelings for another girl [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been on and off for the past few years, hooking up with different people when we aren't together and also going out with other people. We began talking again this past winter and made our relationship serious. Last weekend he went off to visit some friends at a college and...

How do I know if my Ex boyfriend still have feelings for me? [ 5 Answers ]

OK here I go in 6th grade I got with Vegas Matuatia we lasted for 5 months together!! Well all we would do was hi and bye.My friends went up to him and asked him how come you never kissed your girlfriend.And Vegas sais I will kiss her when she tells me she's ready.So I thought that was the cutest...

View more questions Search