Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gymnast2415 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2007, 02:01 AM
    Gymnastics, I am struggling with a move!
    Hi I do gymnastics and love it!But I am struggling with a certain move.Do you know how I can get my press to handstand to get all the way up to handstand? I need to get stronger but I don't know what exercises to do to get the move stronger!:confused:
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2007, 06:07 AM
    Are you talking, sitting Lotus position, and going up to hand stand.
    I would(did)
    Practice walking on hands.
    Handstand pushups against the wall.
    Sit Ups, And Push Ups.
    Then, Sit in position, and try to go from sitting, to standing on hands, with only hands touching ground. It is like learning to ride a unicycle.
    Not measured in days or months, but by falls. Have to fall 100? Times.
    It is tough. You will be tougher.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with gymnastics [ 3 Answers ]

Dear people reading this, I have some questions about gymnastics.I'm just starting and I need help on how to prepare myself for cartwheels,roundoffs and backhandspring before going to a teacher.Pleeezzzzzzzzzz help me Love addy

Too Old for Gymnastics? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 16, to turn 17 in a couple of weeks. I took gymnastics for about 3 years a long time ago (when I was 10-13 years old) and then quit. I was wondering if there was any chance of me being able to go back to the sport.. or is it too late?

Anyone else struggling? [ 25 Answers ]

Hi all. I know that most of us here are going through breakups and I wonder if anyone else has been going through periods of feeling like you are over it one week, then tempted to contact your ex the next week? I am just going through a cycle lately where one minute I will feel that I am over him...

Gymnastics [ 4 Answers ]

How many girls age 13 will compete Level 7 in California this season?

View more questions Search