Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    enjoy71 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2007, 08:27 PM
    Want to fall out of love with a married man
    Hi--i have just walked out of an abusive marriage of 15 yrs--with a daughter--am barely making ends meet--i came to another city and became friends with a couple--the man had sought me from the net--slowly I became close to his wife too--ow I feel I am in love with him--he expressed a desire to have sex with me but I declined as my husband too cheated on me and I don't want to do the same to another woman--i feel a chemistry with this man--we had some stolen moments when we kissed--etc as I have been away since 7 months with no sex and I do have needs--i feel guilty doing thi sto his wife and keep showering her with gifts--but he is unhappy in his marriage as she often speaks to me--he doesn't say so--the way he caters for his family I like because my husband left me penniless-he will never leave his family for me neither do I want him to-as I don't want to get be labeled a home wrecker-i am slowly withdrawing away from him as I don't trust myself and may land up in bed in a weak moment and feel guilty all my life--pl help me tide over this--maybe I have no one else so I look up to him for comfort--hes a woman charmer no doubt and has a roving eye--am aware of all that but he has a charisma I can't resist--i fantasize about him often and am am happy just watching him when we all go out together--they come over and I like doing things for him --am I going crazy--pl help me--i would be grateful if you would reply--thank you
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2007, 09:21 PM
    The first thing that I would think about is the example that you would be setting for your daughter. The second thing that I would think about, as you have already mentioned, is your reputation. The third thing that I would think about is, remember what it was like when your husband cheated on you and the pain that it caused?

The things that I would ask yourself is, what did I learn by going through something like this before? Would I want another person to suffer as I did? What possible good will come of all of this if I do decide to have sexual relations with this man? How will the many others who are involved in my life, my daughter's life, the life of this couple and their family be affected by my actions?

There are reasons you are feeling guilty. They are good reasons. Please listen to the voices in your mind that tell you that getting involved with this man without including his wife would be a mistake.

That's my take on it anyhow. Hopefully others will add theirs based upon their experience and expertise.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm in Love with an Married man.. Help! [ 21 Answers ]

I am 19 yeas old and I am in love with a married man.. He is 20 and he has been with his wife for almost 5 year but had been married for 1 year.. He don’t live with his wife, she lives in Panama and he lives here in Canada.. He was going to go back to Panama this year but now he don't want to go...

In love with a married man [ 47 Answers ]

Is there anyone out there that can help stop my heart from being in love with a married man. Have been having an affair with my boss for 2 years now. Guess I really can't call it an affair. Never takes me anywhere and never buys me stuff for Christmas, Valentine's or Birthday. Best word for it...

In love with a married man [ 12 Answers ]

:confused: I am so torn. And confused about what to do. I know there will be posts to the effect that there is only one thing to do: leave him. But, as simple as that may sound, the truth of the matter is You Don't CHOOSE who you love. Love is a feeling right? How on earth can a feeling be...

Desperate to fall out of love with a married man [ 1 Answers ]

Hi--i have just walked out of an abusive marriage of 15 yrs--with a daughter--am barely making ends meet--i came to another city and became friends with a couple--the man had sought me from the net--slowly I became close to his wife too--ow I feel I am in love with him--he expressed a desire to...

I'm in love with a married man [ 7 Answers ]

I have been seeing this man for about 6 months now its got to the point where I think I'm in love with him, I can't get him out of my mind, at first he was all over me like a rash but now he only comes round when he's been out down town but still stops the night, I can't imagine what he tells his...

View more questions Search