Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    avenger9000 Posts: 99, Reputation: 2

Jun 26, 2008, 12:31 AM
    Whens a good time to ask her to be my girlfriend
    Okay, so anyway, I met this girl online like a coupla days ago... and we talked twice and immediately bonded really well! It seems that she has a LOT of stuff in common with me like we are both christians, we come from families where we are the only christian and we both have parents that do nothing but yell at us constantly, we both love playing killer bunnies, we are both outgoing, not drained by social interaction, love to laugh.. etc.. Like we have so much in common, it is just scary! And I have never been in this sort of situation before where the girl and I have so much in common... could I have found the one God has chosen for me? That translated for those that do not believe in God, could it be that I have found the one I am destined to be with? Could it be that I have found my true significant other half? If so, when would be the good time to pose the question of a serious boyfriend girlfriend relationship to her and ask her to be my girlfriend and evetually leading to marriage? Also, this girl seems desperate to be getting a girlfriend, her blog entries seem to suggest this, since she has complained about not having a boyfriend a lot on there... I don't know what to do

Thanks

Adam aka averger9000 aka adamthedinosaurtamer

Included is a chatlog of the conversation we had, so as to give you more stuff to work with.

Thanks again
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: txt log.txt (18.7 KB, 282 views)
    Simple Asian Posts: 302, Reputation: 13

Jun 26, 2008, 08:26 AM
    uhm... might if I ask how old you guys ? And have you guys officially met yet?. or should I just say hang out at all ? ^^

if there is no telling when or where you should do it... but when you are in the right time... the right moment and the feeling like you want to tell them you do it ^^
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2008, 11:44 AM
    You only 'met' her on the computer a couple days ago.
    You might scare her off before she gets to know you if you ask her to be your girlfriend,'
    Be friends and REALLY get to know her a LOT better!
    Maybe after you meet her and know what she is looking for in a guy
    Both enjoying killer bunny is hardly grounds for a well rounded relationship.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 30, 2008, 08:49 AM
    Take the time to investigate by getting to know her slowly, and in person. Then you both will know if its for real, and for the long term. Right now, your smitten by a computer partner.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whens the best time to take an ovulation test? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi yes I'm unclear when to use the ovulation test kits. I have a few to use . My cycle lasts 31 or 32 days. So what day should I start testing to check my ovulation. Some sites said to test on day 15 or day 16 is that true? Advice needed. Thank you

Good time to build [ 2 Answers ]

With the economic slowdown and pending recession looming, are building materials on the rise (inflationary) or on the decrease? We are building a new home, but didn't know if we should wait or if now would actually be a good time to build.

Whens the right time? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to ask this girl from my church out but I can never seen the right time to ask her, I'm always busy doing something in church and after. Can I get some advice on how I can ask her to just hold on and let me talk to her for a moment?

Its time for Mac to go. For good this time. [ 8 Answers ]

HI to Everyone. I found this site 3 months ago and received so much info which I didn't even really take in. I stayed around it kept me occupied. Taliman, chuff, wildcat, jeur, jiser, geoff, sbelle and many others helped me through a difficult patch. Its been a long road and my Ex well she...

View more questions Search