Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chocolateriver Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2010, 02:53 PM
    What do guys want in a girl?
    What r the things guys like the most in a girl? Looks and personality.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 4, 2010, 02:55 PM

Did you answer your own question?
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Dec 4, 2010, 03:04 PM

It varies on the guy. I can only tell you what I looked for in my wife and the next guy may be completely different.

Can I ask why you're asking?
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2010, 06:35 PM
    It is not only what they look for, but a big part of it is WHAT they are looking for. For example, for a girlfriend most guys looks for respect, personality, and comparability. For a friends with benefit, or one night stands, we look for how hot they look, the amount that we are turned on by you is very important.

Good Luck,

Javi

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two guys one girl [ 13 Answers ]

There's this guy I like and this other guy I love. I don't know what to do. The guy's firend says I should date him, but I don't want to hurt the other guy. What should I do?

What do guys do when they like a girl? [ 4 Answers ]

I have worked with this guy on and off for almost a year and now he has started his own business and is not local anymore. This scares me but I could make the long distance thing work for the right person. Either way I know guys don't talk back and forth with girls unless they are interested in...

2 guys 1 girl? [ 4 Answers ]

There are 2 guys in my life right now... KS= I almost married him, we have been together for 4 years, he is sweet sometimes but he is a recovering alcoholic. He knows me, but he doesn't know if he loves me the right way. His family is nothing but divorces and cheaters so he is scared. I love...

Two guys, one girl [ 2 Answers ]

How do I choose between two guys, when I'm dating one, but he's being stupid, and the other is awsome but is my boyfriends best friend? :confused:

View more questions Search