Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    John Da Posts: 195, Reputation: 3

Sep 26, 2007, 04:17 AM
    Hinge Screw!
    Nancy's husband was fixing a door and he found that he needed a new hinge, so he sent her to the hardware store.

At the hardware store, Nancy saw a beautiful teapot on a top shelf while she was waiting for Smith, the manager, to finish waiting on a customer.

When Smith was finished, Nancy asked, "How much for the teapot?"

Smith replied, "That's silver and it costs $50!"

"My goodness, that sure is a lotta money!" Nancy exclaimed.

Then she proceeded to describe the hinge that her husband had sent her to buy, and Smith went to the back room to find it.

From the back room Smith yelled, "Nancy, you wanna screw for that hinge?"

Nancy replied, "No, but I will for the teapot."
    :) :)
    erlobenauer Posts: 208, Reputation: 9

Sep 26, 2007, 05:07 AM
    Too funny.
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2007, 05:21 AM
    Only woman:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stripped screw [ 1 Answers ]

I asked the question yesterday about what to do if you have a stripped screw and can't get it out. I went to the hardware store and they told me to buy a screw extractor set so I did. I have tried to use it but I am not having any luck. Any ideas?:(

Cabinet hinge locator [ 1 Answers ]

I have this picture of 1/2 of a hinge that I have and would like to locate. The upper half is just like a hinge I need and the bottom half of the hinge I need is the same, not like the picture. The hinge I need has the disks that insert into dadoes in the frame and the door. If this is...

Did I screw Up our friendship? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello everyone, first off I just want to say that I'm really happy that there is a website here that people can ask for advice.. it gives people a different look at things.. whether they take your advice or not.. its good to here someone's opinion.. On with me story I go... My friends...

Ok its new... its fun... I can't screw this up. [ 7 Answers ]

Hey Im having a great time with a girl the past few days, and we both have similar interest in each other. Now, what I need to know is. A) How do you slowly show a girl that you want to be more serious without giving her I'm the big wuss and folding for her every need? And B) What is the...

View more questions Search