Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clean up Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2007, 02:46 PM
    Should we break up
    I've been dating my girlfriend for a year , she is still married and always tryies to avoid the topic of divorce. She says that its hard for her and she will deal with it when she's ready. I told her that if I wanted to get married one day I couldn't marry her. That makes me sad,she says mean things to me some times and it makes me fell bad. I told her that I wanted to fill out a application to be a trashman and she said that we couldn't be together if I was because it's a dirty and embarrassing job and she wouldn't want to tell people what I did for a living. And she's totally serious about it she didn't talk to me for a whole day after that . She tells me she loves me but I don't know we've broke up and been back together three times I just don't think were compatible any more but I don't want to hurt her but I think a break up is the bet thing I feel bad because she says I'm the only one she can talk too want to be broke up but I don't want her to hate me any advice.
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 31, 2007, 03:05 PM
    Break time...
    I know it's tough but she might not want the official divorce ever because she might not want to deal with it. Just take some time for yourself and see what you truly want. And who is to say she will ever change... she might but only you know the odds of that. And maybe a break would be good for her as well. I would say take a break and think about yourself.:)
    SpawnOfAzazel Posts: 106, Reputation: 18

Jul 31, 2007, 03:34 PM
    Take into consideration the fact that she's married yet dating you. Does her husband know about this? Are there children involved? Apparently she doesn't take her marriage seriously; you, unfortunately, have been nothing but a plaything to her. Making snide remarks on your choice of employment is more or less a control issue and nothing else.
    But let's say that you did end up with her... since she is cheating on her husband with you, what would make you think she wouldn't do the same to you if the going were to get rough or she just became bored?
    From what you've said in your post, the writing is on the wall for a breakup. Make it a clean break, and make it final. Hurting her is not the issue since what she is already doing is hurting others without their knowledge.
    In the future, keep your eye out for someone who will appreciate you and love you no matter what and no strings attached. You deserve better.
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Jul 31, 2007, 04:47 PM
    I think a break up is what is best. I mean even if she left her husband she doesn't sound like she would stand by you. I wouldn't be worried about hurting her feelings when she is hurting yours.

Aug 1, 2007, 02:13 PM
    We we seeing each other and texting each other and she told me in a text that she was married. And then she told me that they were sepperated . She said that she didn't like him cause he was mean and a liar, but through out our one year relationship she continued to talk to him regurally.one night she went to his house spent the night and came to my house the next morning wearing one of his hoodies, then she acted like she was mad at me when I confronted her about it. Its like I keep trusting her but in my mind something happened even know she told me different. We get along sometimes but we always end up fighting over stupid things. Every time she drops the 'L' word I take her back
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Aug 1, 2007, 02:20 PM
    Be strong and move on. You can find someone that will no give you all this bs.
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2007, 03:31 PM
    Well, she is married and you are dating her. Does her husband know that?
    If you cheat on him together then why don't you ask her husband if you should break up?
    If she is planning on separating first then give her sometime...
    eustress89 Posts: 38, Reputation: 4

Aug 3, 2007, 04:21 PM
    Yes, break up with her. First of all, she is married, and she is most likely not going to leave her husband. Second, she should support you in whatever you want to do, not put you down. It is time to find someone else that will treat you better. If you don't want to hurt her, tell her why you can't date her anymore. (she is married and won't divorce, she puts you down, etc.) Good Luck.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 3, 2007, 04:57 PM
    If she is untrustworthy as a mate for her husband, then she is untrustworthy for you also. Move on and get a better healthier life and leave this lying cheating female alone. You have enough evidence to stop being stuck on stupid.

Aug 4, 2007, 08:46 PM
    Now that we have broken up she wants to try to mend things saying I've got a appointment with a lawyer to get a divorce. Its too late now there's no trust.
    tormanatort Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Aug 4, 2007, 09:33 PM
    Yes, here's a quote: when the going gets tough, you get tougher.
    answers_16 Posts: 12, Reputation: -4

Aug 4, 2007, 09:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by clean up
    now that we have broken up she wants to try to mend things saying iv got a appointment with a lawyer to get a divorce. its too late now theres no trust.
    Tell her it is to late and you are not going back to her
    answers_16 Posts: 12, Reputation: -4

Aug 4, 2007, 09:55 PM
    Don't blame you
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 5, 2007, 12:15 AM
    A relationship built on lies and deceit rarely is healthy or long lasting.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2007, 02:16 PM
    Yes, you should break up with her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Break in [ 3 Answers ]

A guy breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed. He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his...

She wants to take a break now? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone me and my girlfriend have been dating for about 3 months. It was awesome I mean we never had a fight or anything, but then her dog died and she got all kinds of depressed. Then I got a message saying that wanted to take a break because she was emotionally unstable and she is confused...

Break up [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend left me because he thinks that I have become crazy. I ask him too many questions, about who he is with and what he is doing. I love him so much, and I know he still loves me,but he wants to be friends. I want him back. Will I get him back?

Break up [ 5 Answers ]

Me and this guy were both in a relationship but I was crazy about him for months - his girlfriend is completely ignoring him as it seems.. but he was in love with her.. anyway I never showed my feelings I just kept it all in.. But then this one day he made a move on me and kissed me! And then he...

She wants a break [ 19 Answers ]

Ok so, I've read a few "taking a break" threads and things seem to come to the same consensus of "just give her her space." The thing is, each case is different obviously. My case is: I'm 20, she's 18. We've been going out for 1 month (short time, I know, but it feels like a lifetime). I met...

View more questions Search